• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I've watched the meet the candidates thing online - didn't see one person in there that I would trust running a business for me. Just a bunch of fame-hunters it seemed

The first episode of Red Dwarf XII is available on Dave/UKTV Play catchup services now.

It was actually half decent for a change. More like the Red Dwarf of old. I actually laughed out loud at one point!

Watched the new Louis Theroux ep on Opiate addiction in the US. It's just heartbreaking to see so many young people in such an awfully shit situation.

Ploughing through Bojack Horseman. Very clever and funny, and for what's ostensibly an animation about a talking horse who used to be in a sitcom, it goes to some pretty dark places.

Catching up on 'The Vietnam War' documentary on BBC 4 as missed the last couple of weeks - whilst most of us will be aware of iconic images from that & incidents like the My Lai massacre had not really appreciated the 'politics' of this or what a cock up the USA seems so far to have made of it (only up to episode 4 at the moment)

Suppose as a callow youth thousands of miles away I didn't really connect with it, but disturbing to think that I was the right age to have been involved if I had been born in the USA

Just sat watching sky sports and saw a program "Scottish Cup, greatest matches".... Dundee 0 Rangers 1. Fuck me it must've been a bad season for that to be great!

Saw the end of an ad for new ITV show called "Gordon Ramsey on Cocaine"

Have a feeling that show won't be what I would want it to be.

Just sat watching sky sports and saw a program "Scottish Cup, greatest matches".... Dundee 0 Rangers 1. Fuck me it must've been a bad season for that to be great!

Still it was a short programme I suspect so didn't take up much of your time :icon_smile:

Mindhunter on Netflix - fucking brilliant.

Watched the latest season of Curb Your Enthusiasm on the plane home last night. One of the funniest things on TV ever.

Watched the first episode of Gunpowder. Was good.

Yeah it was watchable. Watched all 3 in one go - not the best historical drama I've seen but reasonably enjoyable.

Back