• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

When does the new Peaky Blinders start?

In the next few week PPB I think.

Saw them filming it at the Black Country Museum earlier this year - was very cool, but I didn't recognise anyone :(

In the next few week PPB I think.

Saw them filming it at the Black Country Museum earlier this year - was very cool, but I didn't recognise anyone :(

Cheers tredman, saw some of those shots from the BC Museum. Can't wait for it to start, love it :)

I've been through it before, I just felt it was a right grind. I love watching Tom Hardy but even he didn't rescue it for me.

I struggled to get into it but by the end of season 2 I thought it was great. Haven't seen season 3 yet though as it's not on Netflix

I only watched the first two seasons I think.

I've just started series 3 and I think it's superb. Brilliant show. The ropey accents didn't bother me after the first couple of episodes.

It's just got better and better with each series for me. Some of the accents are terrible but it doesn't spoil it for me. Boo you need to start series 3, give it another try.

Peaky Blinders night at the black country museum is fun. Obviously I live round the corner but people were there from all over and most dressed up like they do in the show. Recommend it

They probaly should have started making Peaky Blinders once Boardwalk Empire had faded from folks memories......BE is far far superior.

The advert for the Porridge remake looks shite.

Hasn't it been done because of the positive reviews it got when they did the special one to do with celebrating comedy on BBC?

Never watched that and won't watch the new stuff...so it can be shit as it wants

Isn't it Lee Nelson who is Fletch? Busy day for him if it is.

Back