• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Finding Terrarium is better than showbox recently but yes 3rd party add-ons are hit & miss at the moment in Kodi.
Didn't the powers that be take 800 streams down on the 1st PL weekend?

Handmaid's Tale was great and just tried to get into Animal Kingdom.
Loved the aussie film and wish it would have stopped in that country....not a fan.

Narcos is next for me - the first episode which I watched last night was GREAT so looking forward to my next TV series binge.

I've just started Narcos again, I was pissed when I first tried it and couldn't remember anything about it. Watched the first three and am loving it. Got The Ozark started with the missus as well so that will probably take four months to get through, looks really good from the first episode.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I missed Countdown today. Such a simple format, yet still one of my favourite programmes.

As my NowTV has a few days left and I'd finished GoT, Billions and True Detective I discovered The Night Of which is an excellent little thriller.

Countdown and 15-to-1 was my staple televisual diet waiting for the pubs to open as a student.

As my NowTV has a few days left and I'd finished GoT, Billions and True Detective I discovered The Night Of which is an excellent little thriller.
I was a big fan of the first season of True Detective, but was told the second season wasn't very good?

I was a big fan of the first season of True Detective, but was told the second season wasn't very good?

Should've said that it was only Season 1. Haven't heard good things about season 2 and it's not on NowTV.

I loved Season 1 but never really got into Season 2. It's nowhere near as good as the first one.

The Night Of is one that I've been thinking aboout watching.

it's ok but probably suffers in comparison because TD1 was so good.

The Night of is great. remake of a british programme called Criminal Justice, which I've not seen, but presume was pretty decent to have encouraged the US version.

Anyone been watching Twin Peaks? I've got one, maybe 2 episodes to go.

The kids have been watching Atypical on Netflix, which has caused some controversy over its portrayal of a boy with autism. Actually pretty funny.

I see plenty of people saying the same, but Jesus wept I really can't stand it!

Should've said that it was only Season 1. Haven't heard good things about season 2 and it's not on NowTV.

Season 2 was OK, not great but not overly bad. Fine as a standalone series but Harrison and McConaughey especially absolutely nailed the first one and you can't help but compare.

Back