• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Broadchurch never appealed to me. Sounds a bit too grim for my liking.

I can recommend The Expanse to anyone with Netflix - it's a science fiction based political drama with some cool effects and a pretty engaging plot. I really enjoyed it.

We were stuck for something to watch so have just finished the first series of Broadchurch as I remember it getting good reviews on here. I also seem to remember the 2nd series getting a bit of criticism, is it worth sticking with?

No. The second series is pretty awful. The third series was better but not as good as the first. You're a proper feminist - watch The Handmaid's Tale on All 4 instead. That's brilliant.

Cheers SLA. We'll probably watch that next. I read the book for my GSCE's so know the basic storyline. Elizabeth Moss tends to be good in everything too.

Just started watching Ozark, cracking start, did three episodes last night, really grips you

Cheers SLA. We'll probably watch that next. I read the book for my GSCE's so know the basic storyline. Elizabeth Moss tends to be good in everything too.

She's great in this. Shame she's a Scientologist but you can't have everything.

Annoyingly, it doesn't look like the Handmaid's Tale is available to watch on demand at the moment.

I'd try and watch it on Kodi/Firestick but that is currently a pile of shite that doesn't have any streams available of anything anymore.

Annoyingly, it doesn't look like the Handmaid's Tale is available to watch on demand at the moment.

I'd try and watch it on Kodi/Firestick but that is currently a pile of shite that doesn't have any streams available of anything anymore.

Do you have any android devices? Showbox is pretty much all I use for movies/TV

I wiped ours as it wasn't doing anything. Looks like Virgin/ Amazon have done a good job blocking it or it has just fallen apart as most things digitally illegal tend to.

You stream on your phone and then cast it, or just get a droidbox for about £50

Your FireStick is an Adroid device, strictly speaking. You should be able to install any Android app on there. Might be worth googling how to "install <insert app name here> on Firestick"

There are still plenty of decent streams on Kodi if you know where to look.

Johnny/Langers feel free to send a PM my way if it's not too much trouble - Kodi is pretty much useless for me at the moment.

Haven't used Kodi since someone posted a link warning you not to in the Droid Boxes thread - maybe check that out first?

Also, Kodi has been ragged lately. But you will always be able to get something running on there.

I would just do what Del suggested - get Showbox. Showbox for TV/Movies and Modbro for Sports.

FWIW, cheap Android boxes are a pile of shit. There's only a handful that are actually "Android TV". Really happy I got one.

Its not 'kodi' which isn't working - its all the crappy dodgy third party addons.

Back