• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Watched Dexter Season 6 over the weekend (I can't watch this show 1 episode a week, all have to be watched together). After straying from the books in previous seasons they have gone back to them for a key element of the series. The ending could have happened in any of the other 5 so long overdue and now sets up Series 7 to be viewed from a different angle.

Great "bad guy" played by Colin "Son of Tom" Hanks and a good twist on the Dark Passenger. I would now say that Season 8 will be the final one they do of this. Which of course will be all about is he killed/caught or just walks off in the sunset a free man.

Watched Dexter Season 6 over the weekend (I can't watch this show 1 episode a week, all have to be watched together). After straying from the books in previous seasons they have gone back to them for a key element of the series. The ending could have happened in any of the other 5 so long overdue and now sets up Series 7 to be viewed from a different angle.

Great "bad guy" played by Colin "Son of Tom" Hanks and a good twist on the Dark Passenger. I would now say that Season 8 will be the final one they do of this. Which of course will be all about is he killed/caught or just walks off in the sunset a free man.

It was my 2nd favourite series of the 6.

Loved Dexter on terrestrial.
Haven't seen a thing since season 2 ended.

It was my 2nd favourite series of the 6.

Yep. Season 4 being the best for me with the Trinity Killer.

6 was great, especailly with the Twists on previous killers such as the Ice Truck Killer and Co. Interesting to see what the Computer geek is up to in Season 7 as well

Yep. Season 4 being the best for me with the Trinity Killer.

6 was great, especailly with the Twists on previous killers such as the Ice Truck Killer and Co. Interesting to see what the Computer geek is up to in Season 7 as well

4 was also my fave. I think the nerd is going to be some sort of copycat killer.

Regarding his sister; she won't grass him up because he'll provide proof that he's killed bad people and she'll want to know how he got the evidence and caught them all before Miami Metro could. A deal will be struck between the two of them, and she might even want a go at a spot of murdering.

Regarding his sister; she won't grass him up because he'll provide proof that he's killed bad people and she'll want to know how he got the evidence and caught them all before Miami Metro could. A deal will be struck between the two of them, and she might even want a go at a spot of murdering.

In the books she uses him to catch the murderers and lets him have one or 2 for his collection, as he see's the killings from the killers side which is something the police don't and miss the obvious clues.

I really hope the TV show doesn't follow one aspect of the books (and this put me off reading them) where Rita's kids become obsessed with killing and he takes them under his wing to "train" like his Dad did to him.

Watched Derek, i'm afraid it left me feeling a bit sad rather than amused.

Watching Band of Brothers in its entirety today.

It's amazing.

Back