• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Indeed. It gets better as it goes on - the third book is my favourite (split into 2 volumes). The latest is pretty fucking awesome too.

Storm of Swords Book 2 is my favourite of the series, though I haven't read Feast for Crows or Dance with Dragons yet.

Interesting. I thought Lyanna, but with Raegan Targaryen (sp?) as the father not Robert. Another possibility that crossed my mind was Ned Stark the father and Tywin Lannister's wife (not sure of her name) as the mother.

Yes - Rhaegar was my other guess - Lyanna could have been raped when she was taken by him.

I only guess Robert because Jon is distinctly dark haired as all his bastard offspring are. The Targaryans - and Lannisters - are all blonde.

Storm of Swords Book 2 is my favourite of the series, though I haven't read Feast for Crows or Dance with Dragons yet.

I'd say Feast For Crows is the weakest of the lot. Not that I didn't enjoy it!

Yes - Rhaegar was my other guess - Lyanna could have been raped when she was taken by him.

I only guess Robert because Jon is distinctly dark haired as all his bastard offspring are. The Targaryans - and Lannisters - are all blonde.

True, but Starks are also dark haired aren't they? So he could have inherited that from Lyanna.

True, but Starks are also dark haired aren't they? So he could have inherited that from Lyanna.

True, but Sansa is a ginge, and Rickon has fair hair.....

Anyway, who knows? Maybe we'll find out in the Winds of Winter?

Mods! Geeks are taking over!
geeks.jpg

I think I tick the box of several of those.

Big Bang Theory-athon on E4 tonight.

Jim Parsons who plays Sheldon is so much like Rowan Atkinson by the way...

Langers nails

2j8kdu.jpg

I do have Tardis/Dalek cuff links, but draw the line at nails.

Also - I will never be as sad as the fans who celebrated the 2nd anniversary of Matt Smith's first episode by eating fish fingers and custard (something he did in that programme).

Have a word with yourself, people.

I do have Tardis/Dalek cuff links, but draw the line at nails.

Also - I will never be as sad as the fans who celebrated the 2nd anniversary of Matt Smith's first episode by eating fish fingers and custard (something he did in that programme).

Have a word with yourself, people.

You've clearly thought about it...

You've clearly thought about it...

I can assure you I haven't.

One of my favourite films is Pulp Fiction but I can also assure you that I've never thought about abducting a mafia boss at gunpoint, gagging and sodomising him.

You can take things too far.

One of my favourite films is Pulp Fiction but I can also assure you that I've never thought about abducting a mafia boss at gunpoint, gagging and sodomising him.

is that because you're on a leash in the basement though ;)

No water - just a laptop. It's a thrill.

Yeah, but how many times you gone into Burger King to order a "royal with cheese..."?

I'd be wasting my time. You get them from McDonalds.

As a point of order, Burger King do a Royale with Cheese, but it is a chicken burger.

Back