• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I'm guessing that's the show with an ad running at the mo, where some fatuous bint in a bikini says to some twat in swimming trunks "what's your favourite meat?" and his reply is "you".

tells you all you need to know. Reminds me why I hardly watch tv nowadays.

I'm guessing that's the show with an ad running at the mo, where some fatuous bint in a bikini says to some twat in swimming trunks "what's your favourite meat?" and his reply is "you".

Probably. Not that I mean to pigeonhole them all, but they tend to say the word 'like' at least 4 times per sentence and one of them had to be shown how to chop up an onion.

Top of the Pops 1982 7.30 BBC4 TONIGHT - Theatre Of Hate, OMD, Soft Cell, AC/DC Kraftwerk at No.1. John Peel hosting.

It's not my imagination - things were actually better.

Attention Quirk!, Attention Quirk!.

Train spotting live on now BBC4 now, or are you taking part?

I love "Vikings" got in to it in the first series

Season 2 of Ash vs Evil Dead coming in October.

It looks awesome sauce once again.

Top of the Pops 1982 7.30 BBC4 TONIGHT - Theatre Of Hate, OMD, Soft Cell, AC/DC Kraftwerk at No.1. John Peel hosting.

It's not my imagination - things were actually better.

Agree.
Biggest pisser though is that many are being missed out because of the presenters.
Dont know why someone cant edit Saville etc out and show the rest.
I know there was one (2nd) appearance of The Body Snatchers that some folks were eagerly awaiting a good copy of.

Preacher getting better and better. Got it be good for me to subscribe to Amazon Prime.

Bosch is the epitome of 'OK', some decent moments and some fucking shite moments. No wonder I keep falling asleep to it.

Preacher getting better and better. Got it be good for me to subscribe to Amazon Prime.

Bosch is the epitome of 'OK', some decent moments and some fucking shite moments. No wonder I keep falling asleep to it.

Yes. Also benefits from having a healthy dose of son of dave in the music :)

Just started watching Breaking Bad from episode one on Netflix.

I may be some time...

Loved the first episode. No chance to watch any more tonight but tomorrow I hope to get through at least a couple more.

Amazing TV, best programme I've watched in years.

Epic television, the way the 2 main characters evolve and change over the series. I envy you.

I was just blown away by how brilliant it was. The first episode gets the main characters in place and in an hour you massively care about them.

Back