• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

New series of Orange is the New Black. Cool.

I liked the first season but just lost interest when it came back around again. Not seen any of S2.

They got steadily worse IMO but this one seems better. Plenty of humour.

Need to catch up on Wayward Pines and Peaky Blinders, missed the last episodes of both. Preacher episode 3 was another cracking episode, I can see this turning into an epic. GoT was particularly good but all else has fallen prey to the Euros at the moment.

Has anyone watched 'Outcast' yet ? It's a bit gruesome for a TV series.

No I've been meaning to get round to watching that, keep forgetting.

I tried a couple of episodes but it was very, very average. Demon of the week fayre.

I also watched the first episode of Roadies. A new Cameron Crowe series based on behind the scenes at a rock band's tour. Stars Luke Wilson, Carla Gugino and Imogen Poots.

http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt4270458/

It was ok, very Crowe like dialogue similar to Almost Famous. Definite potential though.

Has anyone watched 'Outcast' yet ? It's a bit gruesome for a TV series.
Tried to watch it but couldn't get into it. May give it a go sometime in the future.

We've been watching it, pretty good so far but not that easy to follow.

Just thinking about the old Prisoner Cell Block H and remember Harold from Neighbours used to be the Governor.

I can just imagine Frank as Harold Bishop.

Finally got round to starting watching The Tunnel, brilliant TV it is as well. Stephen Dillane is excellent as usual (although it's hard to see him as anything other than Stannis Baratheon these days) and Clémence Poésy is absolutely fantastic. If you get chance to watch it give it a whirl, it really is great stuff.

Charlie Brooker has just tweeted:

No BrexitWipe special as yet: am Black Mirroring. Saving it up for 2016 Wipe: just as well, as the shape of it all may be clearer then.

In related news, v pleased with upcoming season of new Black Mirror (final touches happening now). First peeks should be unveiled soonish.

Sex wee.

Trying to decide if I can be bothered with series two of Outlander...

Now GoT has finished I've decided to give Vikings a go. Not seen it before.

Can't get hold of Preacher anymore. That's proper fucked me off.

Back