• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I'm still waiting for Preacher to all be available on Amazon, then I'll sign up for the free trial.

Any Eastbound & Down fans on here?

HBO are doing a new comedy with Danny McBride and Walton Goggins called Vice Principals:

Looks like it could be fun! Starts on 18th July in the US.

I loved Game On when I was a teenager. It hasn't aged particularly well though. Unlike Samantha Janus.

Top this comeback - Goodnight Sweetheart is coming back with Nicholas Lyndhurst for a special one-off episode

Top this comeback - Goodnight Sweetheart is coming back with Nicholas Lyndhurst for a special one-off episode

Frustrating that the best use of time travel he could think of was to hook up with a barmaid.

Oh God, that was terrible.

I still have the Game On DVDs and I think it's still funny.

Game On is fucking brilliant. I've got the DVDs as well.

I work with a ginger bloke called Martin, and sometimes say "you alright there Martin" in a thick Irish accent. He's never seen Game On so doesn't get the joke. Doesn't stop me though!

(yeah we noticed - tap in)

On Monday, I paid the price for going to a pub on a night with no football.

There were only 5 of us in there - me, 3 friends and the bar wench. The bar wench put fucking Love Island on the TVs. And these TVs were everywhere.

Fucking hell - has anyone actually seen this monstrosity of a show? Think of Big Brother but double the volume of fucktardary, add a tablespoon of Instant Quimbecile and serve over a bed of vomit and you have something approaching 25% of the levels of crud this programme reaches.

And it's supposed to be popular. Suddenly, the referendum result doesn't seem so much of a shock.

Back