• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

It could be put on a separate thread if necessary.

There's an easy way to settle this. We all pick our group winners and runners up. Those with the most votes make the knockout stages. We then vote for our favourite in each knockout until we get to the the final and a winner.

TWF Sitcom world cup!! Love it.

A - Dad's Army, Only Fools
B - Fawlty, League of Gentlemen
C - Father Ted, Young Ones
D - Ab Fab, Boosh
E - Blackadder, Red Dwarf
F - Bottom, Porridge
G - Partridge, only seen Miranda of the others and don't like it so pick what you like
H - Dibley, not seen any of the others

Limitless is starting on Sky 1. February 17th.

Excellent.

BTW - War and Peace was pretty good last night. Dealt with the battle of Borodino quite well. Always going to be impossible to show a battle with 125,000 v 190,000 very accurately, so they broke it down into the small areas around the main characters and that worked. Quite gory in places as well.

I'm now onto series 6 of The Walking Dead, the first 3 episodes of the series are epic.

Genuinely gutted when Glen died. Thought he was going to be okay!

I'm now onto series 6 of The Walking Dead, the first 3 episodes of the series are epic.

Genuinely gutted when Glen died. Thought he was going to be okay!

I was under the impression I had seen all of the The Walking Dead so far. After reading that spoiler it seems that I haven't yet seen series 6 :facepalm:

I have it on my Sky Box Sets so I have no idea why I stopped at series 5!

The Walking Dead Season 6 starts again on 14 Feb. You should be up to date by then Langers.

The Walking Dead Season 6 starts again on 14 Feb. You should be up to date by then Langers.

I am now. I don't like waiting for the next one though! Season 6 has been great.

As for the Walking Dead:

Negan is the biggest horrible, evil cunt to appear in the comics so far as I read, if his storyline is anywhere near as bad as in the comics we're in for a right ride.

Watched the pilot and liked it but forgot to carry on with it!

I've watched the first four. Enjoying it so far, Rami Malek is excellent.

Back