• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Such a weird creepy face with those eyes though.

Seen all of the first series and its very good. Malek is excellent in the Pacific also.

Agree with this. really enjoyed it and series 2 out this year I think. Odd to think the mainstream channels turned this down.

New Top Gear co-host announced.......

Matt LeBlanc!?!!! Yep. Matt LeBlanc.

Weird.

tg_-line-up.jpg

He is quite the petrol-head to be fair.

I have a bad feeling about the revamped Top Gear. Can see it getting binned within a couple of series.

He is quite the petrol-head to be fair.

I have a bad feeling about the revamped Top Gear. Can see it getting binned within a couple of series.

I'm sure he is. Just doesn't strike me as a presenter tbh.

It is just set up for lots of hilarious Joey Tribbiani lines. Can't wait...

That's my concern...

I don't like Chris Evans but I do quite like Matt LeBlanc so I might actually watch it to see how he does.

I doubt it will. He has moved well on from that. His last TV show (episodes) he basically spent the time mocking himself and past characters.
He has appeared on Top Gear a few times and came across OK.

It will be interesting to see how this goes.

Last year the actor presented Top Gear: The Races, a stand-alone spin-off made for BBC Store, the corporation's digital download service.

Didn't know that he had done that.

He'll be rubbish. Like he's always stuck in second gear...

Time to finally try The Detectorists.

You won't regret it.

Confirm that - was pointed at this by people on here and caught series 2, a really good programme.

Watched Cats v Dogs, which is best tonight - didn't intend to but the cat was on my lap when it came on & it was fascinating to watch her watching the screen, which she clearly was (particularly when other animals were on screen) - eyes focused on the TV & ears pricked up. Soon as it finished she got down & wandered off elsewhere.

Its clear that there is something going on inside her head

Brian Pern 45 years of Rock & Roll was wickedly funny.

Fair play to Peter Gabriel for playing along and taking part at the end with a parody of the last scene of The Long Good Friday.

Having now watched the whole thing, the adaptation of War and Peace has been nothing short of magnificent. A wonderful piece of television. Loved it.

Back