• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Wife is out so watching Swedish Wallander on Netflix.

Not great picture quality, but absolutely brilliant TV.

Apparently the BBC have decided they're going bring Robot Wars back.

You weren't on your own on that front.

I always thought it was a bit cruel putting her to interview the teams as most of them looked like they had barely spoken to a female with her own set of teeth before, let alone an attractive TV presenter, whilst being interviewed in front of a TV camera

Dont think ive ever watched a show as bad as this Tracey Ullman one. Horredous

Watched the Walking Dead for the first time. Incredible!

The Jihadis Next Door - C4 documentary last night. Chilling stuff, but equally bizarrely funny in places. Highlights how on the money Chris Morris was with Four Lions.

Finally got round to watching Endeavour on catch-up as it clashes with War and Peace.

Really enjoyable Morse spin-off. I never tire of Barrington Pheloung's music for those programmes.

Finished The Clone Wars, now started Rebels.

Awesome so far! Yay, cartoons!!

I quite pissed off their not airing it side by side. The yanks have the pudding from Sunday but we have to wait till February. Me think the powers that be in the UK are going to miss a trick, I'll be downloading it from Monday morning.

The ads say "early february" too. Which is annoying, as I want to know WHEN!
& if you're downloading, then a) NO SPOILERS! and b) I was relying on you mentioning when it starts, as I refuse to watch channel five cos it is so shit.

I could have sworn my mate said it was the end of Jan as he looked on Sat.

Caught part of the NTA's on ITV. So sad to see Billy Conolly when he went on stage. Parkinsons is a fucker.

Caught part of the NTA's on ITV. So sad to see Billy Conolly when he went on stage. Parkinsons is a fucker.

Saw him a couple of years ago at symphony hall. Really glad I did see him before he went downhill.

Did you/anyone see his series on death? Brilliant tv that was.

Finished Jessica Jones last night, pretty good

Back