• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Finished Homeland Season 5, not what I expected after episode 11. Onto Farto season 2.

Has anyone been watching The Frankenstein Chronicles?

Last Man On Earth is a cracking little watch, if anybody is looking for a new sitcom. I'm only four eps in, but really enjoying it

Last Man On Earth is a cracking little watch, if anybody is looking for a new sitcom. I'm only four eps in, but really enjoying it
I love January Jones but can't stand the lead guy so can't bring myself to watch it.

Fuck me!, original, Professor Brainestawn on BBC1 and All Star Mr & Mrs on ITV and the Government are doing all they can to see the demise of BBC.

Sherlock - utter, unadulterated balls. Well done BBC on ruining a great programme. That episode was complete fucking shite from first second to last. Hated it.

Hour and a half watching a drug overdose.

That was up there with Bobby appearing in the shower for a level of nonsense. It wasn't clever. It was a waste of time even putting the box on.

Went beyond the usual Sherlock into a confused rambling mess. By the end I think even good old Benedict had given up trying to understand what he was doing.

Hope that is out of their system before they start on the next 3 programmes due next year.

Didn't think it was all that bad, but they need to move on from Moriaty.

Sherlock - utter, unadulterated balls. Well done BBC on ruining a great programme. That episode was complete $#@!ing $#@!e from first second to last. Hated it.

Agreed. I thought it was going to be a nice one off Victorian special but no that would have been too easy and not clever enough. Load of bollocks.

Glad to hear other people didn't get on with Sherlock. Sadly disappearing up its own fundament.

I finally managed to finish Farto on the weekend. A slightly disappointing final episode, I thought. I suppose it was going to be difficult to top the previous one which was epic. Having read a few reviews though I did pick up a few good links to the first series which added a little. Brilliant series all round though.

Back