• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Finally got round to watching the final episode of the Last Kingdom

Superb series & followed the books well (though pretty sure that Leofric doesn't die at the battle at Athendun)

Hopefully they cover more of the story, though for me the first two books have the greatest impact

It's a new series of Mid Morning Matters - so I assume just 12 minute shows again like the first lot.

It's a new series of Mid Morning Matters - so I assume just 12 minute shows again like the first lot.
6 x 30 mins episodes on Sky Atlantic plus an hour documentary. Meant to be starting in February.

Just caught up with Luther, brilliant TV. Such a shame there's only one more.

The final of the apprentice is on tonight, and I must admit the two finalists are not the two I thought would make the final.

The final of the apprentice is on tonight, and I must admit the two finalists are not the two I thought would make the final.

Agreed, thought the ex Navy guy or Richard would be in it.

Tredman, Luther is excellent, was surprised how well Idris played the role, was a million miles from his role as Stringer Bell, which defined him for me. I hope it will continue for a while, even as two partners.

Watching Richard crumble in the interviews was glorious TV.

Watching Sportscene. Highlights of fat men bumping into each other.

Watching Richard crumble in the interviews was glorious TV.

It was indeed. You have to worry about the credibility of some of the research into the interviews as a quick scan on the internet would have found that Celebration (the Business name of the failed candidate Gary) is in fact his dads company that have been doing disco's and events the West Midlands for years. His old man has also been playing the pre match music at the Villa for years.

I'll finish off Homeland season 5 tonight then will move onto Farto I think.

It was indeed. You have to worry about the credibility of some of the research into the interviews as a quick scan on the internet would have found that Celebration (the Business name of the failed candidate Gary) is in fact his dads company that have been doing disco's and events the West Midlands for years. His old man has also been playing the pre match music at the Villa for years.

The scary looking woman pointed out it was currently a Mobile Disco firm.

I did like the chap that won batting back the Questions fired at him to see if he remembered Sugar's book or was kissing ass.

The scary looking woman pointed out it was currently a Mobile Disco firm.

I must have missed that bit.

I did like the chap that won batting back the Questions fired at him to see if he remembered Sugar's book or was kissing ass.
Yes I half expected the Mastermind music and buzzer to be played in the background.

Been watching loads of Horrible Histories while my Grandaughters are staying, brilliant stuff!

Yeah, it's a shame education wasn't given that sort of treatment when I was a kid.

They had Charlie Brooker's A Touch of Cloth on Pick last night. It being a Sky show, I didn't know of its existence. Brilliant stuff, really funny. Basically a modern day Police Squad.

Finally managed to get into The Wire

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back