• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Thank you.
Let's hope he doesn't follow her career path as well..

Have to say this year's crop are awful. Not one candidate that really stands out. Just a shame Claude won't be there to destroy them all at the interview stage.

Let's hope he doesn't follow her career path as well..

Have to say this year's crop are awful. Not one candidate that really stands out. Just a shame Claude won't be there to destroy them all at the interview stage.

Absolute rubbish. So inept! The girl who got fired last night had a face like a slapped arse, they spoke about her having an aura of negativity and they were right.

I think the aggressive guy who worked in the Navy will win it.

Watched the first episodes of Empire, Quantico, Narcos, Master of None and Blindspot recently and all got potential.

A few episodes into Mr. Robot too which is really good and dark. Going to wait until my fibre is active next week and watch the rest in 1080p

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just watched another episode of Fargo, cracking stuff.

I'm really enjoying S3 of The Bridge. I don't yet know what to make of Blindspot though.

Just the Christmas special of The Detectorists to go now. I'm really going to miss it! Such a brilliantly heart-warming and funny show.

Just the Christmas special of The Detectorists to go now. I'm really going to miss it! Such a brilliantly heart-warming and funny show.

Caught up with the last one last night. Perfectly done. A few tears shed in our house.
I didn't know they were doing a Christmas special.

In other "comedy that not many people watch" news, Catastrophe continues to be very filthy and very funny.

I can now accept it's the Christmas build up.

Because I watched Knowing Me Knowing Yule last night.

What do you do for an encore Alan, shag a robin?

On my to do list this week. Watching Knowing Me Knowing Yule that is, not shagging a robin.

Caught up with the last one last night. Perfectly done. A few tears shed in our house.
I didn't know they were doing a Christmas special.

In other "comedy that not many people watch" news, Catastrophe continues to be very filthy and very funny.

I keep meaning to watch catastrophe. Wish I could make the time & remember...

Caught up with this week's Fargo tonight. Oh my fucking God! Such brilliant television!

What do you do for an encore Alan, shag a robin?

On my to do list this week. Watching Knowing Me Knowing Yule that is, not shagging a robin.

Robins are nice birds, but no...

Waiting for Farto to finish so I can watch it all over Christmas like last year.

Back