• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I watched that too.

The Ed Milliband "uh" catchphrase still cracks me up the most. That and Barry Shitpeas. I can't stand the woman.

Watched the start of War and Peace. Alright I suppose. Going to be watching all of it I guess as the good lady was rather enthralled by it. Battle scenes were pretty decent, although rather small scale. Expecting some much bigger stuff later in the series. You can't really do Borodino with about 50 extras.

Yes, watched War and Peace (It was between that and Lesbian Vampire Killers) seemed pretty good although, as you eluded to, the battle scenes were a bit 'Sharpe' in nature, with a cast of dozens.

I watched Deutschland 83. Interesting first episode.

I started watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars a few weeks ago with the kids.

It's a very pleasant surprise - more than watchable and some of the characters are pretty cool. It's loads better than the shitty Clone Wars film.

I started watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars a few weeks ago with the kids.

It's a very pleasant surprise - more than watchable and some of the characters are pretty cool. It's loads better than the shitty Clone Wars film.

It gets wearying after 6 series... Bloody kids are obsessed. Better than droid tales though

It gets wearying after 6 series... Bloody kids are obsessed. Better than droid tales though

Yeah, I'm only at the end of series 2. It's a lot better than I thought it would be but I'm not sure how they're going to get through 4 more!!

I wouldn't worry too much about FTWD, it doesn't tie in and isn't a patch on the original series. Worth a watch if there's fuck all else on but nothing brilliant.

Not sure what I was doing in the early 00's (well was pissed most of the time) but never saw a single episode of the Sopranos, just spent 2016 watching first 4 series back to back.

Can certainly see now what all the fuss was about.

The Clone Wars just got really good with the introduction of Savage Oppress.

We've got a new station down here called London Live. it shows really good comedy every evening. Black Books, Spaced, Green Wing, Adam & Joe Show and others that i've forgotten. Quite nice when you can't be arsed to make the effort to choose something to watch.

Fly Me To Tattooine's Moon & Back

Just finished watching the first 2 episodes of Spin. Looking good.

Back