• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Pair of absolute scallies :icon_lol:

Great viewing though.

Pair of absolute scallies :icon_lol:

Great viewing though.

Straight out of the Sunday League approach but I guess at that level you still need that in places. At least they introduced proper training.

Definite attempt to take Seddon down a peg or two as soon as they came in. He ended up scoring a load of goals so I suppose it worked.

Can't blame him for going off modelling for that money either.

Can't blame him for going off modelling for that money either.

Nah, no way. Five grand for a week's work, you're going to take it every time. If he'd had a "normal" job which caused him to miss a game then I doubt they'd have been bothered.

Final part of the Class of 92 - Out of their League. End result - I think Gary Neville is ace. Hated him as a player but the more I see of him on TV the more I like him. Nice slapping down of his brother when he wanted to get involved with the on the pitch stuff.

I wonder if Man Utd fans got arsey over signing a M City reject who was 3rd choice right back at Salford?

The managers they got in at Salford are proper head cases as well.

The "poor little underdogs Salford" against the "mighty Darlington FC" was utter bollox though!

Darlo went up anyway didn't they?

It was pitched a bit as the underdog fighting against the odds but that's TV I suppose.

I'd did think surely two go up not just one, which was the way they were painting it

It's top go up and then play offs for the next 4 at that level isn't it?

Sound bloke Gary Neville, he's also allowed and met the homeless who he's letting live in a hotel he's refurbishing.

Torn between watching Salford v Notts County or the East Midlands Derby tonight.

Salford. Just get my yearly dose of patronising comments about part time footballers.

I get to watch a struggling Championship manager teetering on the brink tomorrow so no need to repeat the dose with Dougie tonight. Salford all the way.

The festival of Remembrance is just starting on BBC1. As always I will watch it.

Just watched the first episode of Ash vs Evil Dead.

Fantastic fun. Impossible not to have a big grin on your face at certain points. Raimi himself directed the first one too.
Ep2 was great too even without Raimi. Anyone who liked Evil Dead at all, or even just likes comedy horror, should check this out, it's great fun.

Back