• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Class of '92? Disconcerting to say the least. The idea that you can buy your way out of non league football? is that what the national sport has been reduced to? (rhetorical question)
Besides which the programme just seemed so contrived; star striker driving himself to a game an hour away, gets lost, is late for kick-off and gets dropped. He's being filmed, at the same time the manager is being filmed - dropping him for being late, all for the benefit of national TV. Neither of them obviously had a mobile phone.
and worst of all, there was absolutely no insight from anyone about any of the football being played.

The Almost Impossible Gameshow.

The most immature, slapstick ridden clusterfuck of a TV show I've seen in ages. Utterly pointless, totally stupid, but I found it absolutely bloody hilarious.

Class of '92? Disconcerting to say the least. The idea that you can buy your way out of non league football? is that what the national sport has been reduced to? (rhetorical question)
Besides which the programme just seemed so contrived; star striker driving himself to a game an hour away, gets lost, is late for kick-off and gets dropped. He's being filmed, at the same time the manager is being filmed - dropping him for being late, all for the benefit of national TV. Neither of them obviously had a mobile phone.
and worst of all, there was absolutely no insight from anyone about any of the football being played.

Owners in the dressing room at half time, that should never happen. Gary Neville should be better than that.

Class of '92? Disconcerting to say the least.
I thought it was a good watch. I didn't even know they'd taken over at Salford or anything about them. You could see the sacking of the manager coming from right at the beginning.

I thought it was decent. Those lot are always going to get involved at some stage given their history and reputation. The two new ones look like ones not to be messed with.

Detectorists was great to have back. Bit of a slow start, but it was nice to see them get Diana Rigg as Becky's mum.

Detectorists was great to have back. Bit of a slow start, but it was nice to see them get Diana Rigg as Becky's mum.

First time I'd watched that (on recommendations from on here) - really enjoyed it though didn't realise it was Diana Rigg till the credits came up

Just watched the first episode of Ash vs Evil Dead.

Fantastic fun. Impossible not to have a big grin on your face at certain points. Raimi himself directed the first one too.

Did anyone watch Top Coppers the other night? The main theme was Dean Saunders. I didn't know whether to put my foot through the telly and send the BBC the bill or stick pins in my eyes.

I have only ever watched one episode of this show. Terrible.

Karl Pilkington has been making me laugh tonight.

Last ever couple of episodes of Lewis. Been with those Oxford detectives since Morse in the eighties so it will be odd when it is finally done.

Isn't Endeavour still planning on coming back? Quite liked that. Be a shame for Lewis to finish though.

I am very much enjoying The Walking Dead now. Halfway through series 2 and it's very entertaining.

Back