• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Homeland is awesome too, you're missing out Jinky!

Breaking Bad we never really got into. We watched about half of the first series and left it. I think it had been hyped up to us too much before we watched it, and it was entertaining enough, but when we realised we weren't actually bothered if we watched the next episode or not, we switched to something else.

I might give it another go by myself while she's at work, or something.

You should persist with Breaking Bad though. It DID get massively hyped up but that's because the last season was sensational. The first season looks very, very dated now - but in terms of the twists, characters, plot etc - it's fantastic.

The Wire is fantastic. Langers should be force fed bacon and cucmber sandwiches until he agrees and watches the rest.

Homeland I have given up on after 3 series. The whole premise of the show has gone now and I can't really be arsed any more with just a CIA/Foreign drama.

Daredevil is excellent if you like that sort of stuff.

TFI Friday is a bit shit isn't it?

Whoever that last band are were fucking terrible.

Trying to cram too much into the episode of TFI, You have roughly 45 minutes and they had 5 live music performances (liked the 2 girls - lovely song) and i think 4 interviews. Throw in all the stuff that they do just to get a montage clip (slip 'n' slide and take that chair thing) and it's all just rushed - either make the show longer or cut some stuff out and actually interview your guests

Homeland just gets better to me.
Without spoling it,the show got better after the main thing
happened.
The last season with the cat and mouse drone strikes was nerve racking.
Quinn is a great character,hope having Max Beesley come in doesn't ruin it.

OZ was another great show...a lot of good actors came from that show to
bigger shows.

The leftovers has just started again,its a fucking brilliant show.

I really liked the start of series 2 of the returned.
Looks interesting.

The Last Kingdom (based on Bernard Cornwall's Saxon stories) starts Thursday 9pm on BBC 2.

Looking forward to how they do this

First episode of Fargo series two last night. Bloody brilliant. Only a little bit of Ron Swanson so far but he's got a good character. Nice link with the first series and looks as stunning as ever. Aces!

First episode of Fargo series two last night. Bloody brilliant. Only a little bit of Ron Swanson so far but he's got a good character. Nice link with the first series and looks as stunning as ever. Aces!

I'm going to save up the first 2-3 episodes so I can watch them in a block. Hate watching one episode and then having to wait a week! If it's anywhere near as good as the first season then it'll be a cracker.

Back