• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I am very much enjoying The Walking Dead now. Halfway through series 2 and it's very entertaining.
Enjoying the new season. First four episodes have been great.

I thought it was a good watch. I didn't even know they'd taken over at Salford or anything about them. You could see the sacking of the manager coming from right at the beginning.

With how Gary Neville is, the sacking was coming. Dead straight and wants to win and hates losing and the manager was basically having a laugh. The training was a joke even for a Non League club - 30 mins running then a 5a-side game twice a week

I am very much enjoying The Walking Dead now. Halfway through series 2 and it's very entertaining.

I avoided this after a few of my mates said it was basically watching people camp in a field for 10 x episodes.

Just coming towards the end of Narcos now, which has been fantastic. Then I may move on to Ballers, Wayward Pines or True Detective season 2 (although I've heard mixed reviews).

Walking Dead bored the tits off me after a while.

Hoping to start Narcos soon.

Walking Dead bored the tits off me after a while.

Hoping to start Narcos soon.

Pretty much what my mates said. My Mrs kept falling asleep through Homeland and ruined that for me, so I think if we were to get in to a series that is as slow going as TWD, we'd just end up sacking it off anyway. That said, Fargo takes it's time in telling the story and she loved that. Bloody women!

You'll enjoy Narcos, mate. It's brilliant.

With how Gary Neville is, the sacking was coming. Dead straight and wants to win and hates losing and the manager was basically having a laugh. The training was a joke even for a Non League club - 30 mins running then a 5a-side game twice a week

I thoroughly enjoyed the program and the manager was a clueless buffoon. It amazes me that these arsehats get jobs at any level 'because they used to play'. Enjoyed seeing Gary Neville put himself through the mill, but Ryan Giggs really is boring isn't he?

Ryan Giggs really is boring isn't he?

He is but more interesting than the invisible Nicky Butt.

Neville certainly puts everything in to what he is doing. had to laugh at the Social Club having a dodgy Sky Box though and the Chairwomen saying "its that or we pay £600 a month to Sky" to the face of a man employed by Sky.

Pretty much what my mates said. My Mrs kept falling asleep through Homeland and ruined that for me, so I think if we were to get in to a series that is as slow going as TWD, we'd just end up sacking it off anyway. That said, Fargo takes it's time in telling the story and she loved that. Bloody women!

You'll enjoy Narcos, mate. It's brilliant.

Loved Narcos, exceptional tv series which is up there with the best since The Wire.

He is but more interesting than the invisible Nicky Butt.

Neville certainly puts everything in to what he is doing. had to laugh at the Social Club having a dodgy Sky Box though and the Chairwomen saying "its that or we pay £600 a month to Sky" to the face of a man employed by Sky.

And after all that she said 'do we have to get rid of it then? My brother runs a club and he's got one too.'

Brilliant.

Finished watching Mr Robot. Loved it and some nice twists and turns throughout the 10 episodes. Looking forward to Season 2 when it starts next year

Finished watching Mr Robot. Loved it and some nice twists and turns throughout the 10 episodes. Looking forward to Season 2 when it starts next year

You and I must have the same playlists (which is fairly chilling in itself) as I'm just finishing Mr Robot (episode 8 tonight) and I agree with you, it's brilliant. I don't know how a terrestrial or SKY channel haven't picked this up over here.

Amazon Prime nabbed it. Only gonna be on there, which is annoying as my mate doesn't have that and I want him to see it.

Amazon Prime nabbed it. Only gonna be on there, which is annoying as my mate doesn't have that and I want him to see it.

I should have said that's how I've seen it as I've got Amazon Prime, but as far as I know the terrestrial and SKY powers that be turned it down first.

That on prime?

Dunno. Watching via *dodgy* sources. (downloaded on phone, streamed to TV)

Its about 7 episodes in, in the States

Edit - Quick check and Sky Living have taken it. Presume they will show it next year

Limitless is much better than I thought it would be. Clever writing, good chemistry between the leads, and the male lead has charisma for days.

Dunno. Watching via *dodgy* sources. (downloaded on phone, streamed to TV)

Its about 7 episodes in, in the States

Edit - Quick check and Sky Living have taken it. Presume they will show it next year

I'll look forward to that then, I'm a fan of the film.

Final part of the Class of 92 - Out of their League. End result - I think Gary Neville is ace. Hated him as a player but the more I see of him on TV the more I like him. Nice slapping down of his brother when he wanted to get involved with the on the pitch stuff.

I wonder if Man Utd fans got arsey over signing a M City reject who was 3rd choice right back at Salford?

The managers they got in at Salford are proper head cases as well.

Back