• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Been meaning to post this. I'll be watching. Mogwai did the soundtrack/incidental music again.

yep, looking forward to the music and not having the foggiest of what's going on, which is far better than having everything spelt out or explained of course.

Damn, wish there would have been a camera on Burt Bacharach's face whilst Sleaford Mods just played on Later.

New Season of Last Man on Earth....the beards back on Phil.
"whats the first thing you think of when you hear the name Micheal Jackson?"
"er.....the molestation charge"

Can someone let me know if The Returned is any good? We watched the first series (what seems like years ago) but we're a bit 'meh' on whether to bother with the new one.

I want The Blacklist back, I miss it :(

I have the first season box set to watch but haven't got around to it yet. We are on the last season of Sons of Anarchy now and after that it's either watch the Blacklist or go for a marathon back to back of all the Walking Dead that you can download from Sky Box Sets. I think we are leaning towards the Walking Dead at the moment.

Stephen Fry is leaving QI - replaced by Sandi Toksvig. Good replacement IMO - I've always liked her.

There's only been one series of The Returned, T-Dog.

Yeah but the 2nd series is about to start, right? I meant that if anybody watches the new series to let me know if it's worth watching as we were not sure if the first series was good enough to bother with the new one.

Yeah but the 2nd series is about to start, right? I meant that if anybody watches the new series to let me know if it's worth watching as we were not sure if the first series was good enough to bother with the new one.

Yeah, you're right. Misunderstood your post, chap.
It was a tough watch, but we found it enthralling and enticing enough to keep watching. A bit pissed off about the way the first series ended, but we'll be watching series 2 fo' sure.

New series of the Apprentice has just started. Normally I am not a great TV watcher, but for some reason I do enjoy the Apprentice.

Watched the first 15 minutes and switched it off - bunch of tossers who wouldn't know business if it bit them in the ass.

Back