• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Ron Fucking Swanson is in the new Fargo! Amazeballs :D

I finished watching This is England '90 last night. Brilliant stuff. Very harrowing. Blubbing like a toddler in a supermarket, I was.

I finished watching This is England '90 last night. Brilliant stuff. Very harrowing. Blubbing like a toddler in a supermarket, I was.

Two of the actors in it live in the same village as I do. I nearly got mowed down by them at my local co-op when I thought that the car that they were in would stop at the pedestrian crossing on the car park.

Two of the actors in it live in the same village as I do. I nearly got mowed down by them at my local co-op when I thought that the car that they were in would stop at the pedestrian crossing on the car park.

That was one of my favourite scenes. You did realise you were being filmed, didn't you?

Just finished it myself and thought it was great. Plus I've got a soft spot for Vicky McClure.

Just finished it myself and thought it was great. Plus I've got a soft spot for Vicky McClure.
I have just caught up with the episodes I missed whilst on holiday. Absolutely brilliant stuff. Shane Meadows is awesome.

On the subject of Channel 4. I've just watch Top Boy Season 2 which was aired last year. Brilliant stuff.

First episode is great, proper return to form.

Watched the "Snake Juice" episode of Parks & Rec last night. Had us in tears. Superb!

How dare they forget our 2 out sojourn to Eindhoven...and then there's the mid 90's Anglo Italian Cup adventures

The second series (finally) of The Returned starts on Friday on More4...

Back