• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Brass Eye. Absolutely superb.

Brass Eye. Absolutely superb.

Tis genius.
Bernard Manning: "One young kiddie on Cake cried all the water out of his body. Just imagine how his mother felt. It's a fucking disgrace."

Got the massive M*A*S*H boxset for my birthday. Takes a while to get into its stride but it's a top show.

Brass Eye was a work of genius as was The Day Today. Big Train was marvellous too.

I'm probably going to take a kicking over this but I'm really enjoying New Girl. I gave it a chance as I love Zooey Deschanel and its very good. Like a US version of Miranda.

Brass Eye was a work of genius as was The Day Today. Big Train was marvellous too.

I'm probably going to take a kicking over this but I'm really enjoying New Girl. I gave it a chance as I love Zooey Deschanel and its very good. Like a US version of Miranda.

Indeed. :wank:

I bottled bringing this up :icon_lol:

It's brilliant! Really good characters - though Jess the lead is brilliant, and really superbly acted by her.

Saw an episode of New Girl the other day, well the 2nd half or so of one, was pretty funny, haven't noticed it on again since though to give it another chance.

I'm also being forced to watch Winners and Losers. It's mainly shit. Well, totally shit.

I bottled bringing this up :icon_lol:

It's brilliant! Really good characters - though Jess the lead is brilliant, and really superbly acted by her.

I bet.

I thought long and hard about posting that comment let me tell you.

I really like New Girl too. Seen all of them so far.

Happy Endings is pretty good too with Elisha Cuthbert (drool). New Girl sort of copied it to be honest.

What channels do you all watch these programmes on. I have not heard of most of them.

I like Countdown.

What channels do you all watch these programmes on. I have not heard of most of them.

I like Countdown.

I quite enjoy Countdown, I prefer the letters game, always try and outwit the people on there, mind you, never works, I barely get 5-6 letter words, oh well, something different to do isn't it, although I think I've reached old age already, at the tender age of 22 :(

I "find" 720p rips of episodes the day after they air in the US, then stream them to my media player.

P.S House Of Lies is supposed to be decent and a bit saucy. It has Kristen Bell in it.

Last edited:
Back