• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

The only show I would voluntarily watch that imbecile appear in would be celebrity death match.

This Is England '88 starts on Channel 4 tomorrow night.

Does anyone else like The Killing? (The proper Danish version, that is).

Great drama. Sarah Lund is basically a female, Scandanavian Jack Bauer, who wears old fashioned knitted jumpers. But she's still cool.

I watched the American remake and really enjoyed it. I will pick up the Danish version at some point, but I'll have to pick my times to watch as the wife won't watch anything with subtitles. Having watched every Jackie Chan movie multiple times I'm pretty much used to it.

Is anybody watching The Hotel on Channel 4?

Is anybody watching The Hotel on Channel 4?

I think the bird from Dudley that was getting married is possibly a friend of my mates girlfriend, i'll have to ask him tomorrow.

That old guy from Merseyside was fucking hilarious though.

I think the bird from Dudley that was getting married is possibly a friend of my mates girlfriend, i'll have to ask him tomorrow.

That old guy from Merseyside was fucking hilarious though.
Mr & Mrs Tickle. They deserve their own show.

I doubt the couple from Dudley are still together. She was willing to call it off because he was in the bar. Women.

Mr & Mrs Tickle. They deserve their own show.

I doubt the couple from Dudley are still together. She was willing to call it off because he was in the bar. Women.

Bitch was crazy!

The old couple were epic though, i loved his response to 'are you going to have a sleep?' Who would've ever thought that question would be answered by 'I dont know whats going to happen to me', priceless.

The Wire, Season 1, starts tonight, Sky Atlantic, 10.15pm. For those people who have not before had the good fortune to see the best thing TV has ever given us.

Fantastic - thanks Toon. I've been waiting for AGES for this to start. I've never seen a single minute of The Wire.

Game of Thrones season 2 trailer came on last night. I was fully erect for HOURS.

I had the complete series box set of The Wire for Christmas...going to really enjoy it. (Also got the complete The Thick Of It...top!)

It's a good job really - our Sky+ box is full of 6 Feet Under, Game Of Thrones, Sherlock, old Inspector Morse episodes and Boardwalk Empire...no room left for anything else.

The Wire, Season 1, starts tonight, Sky Atlantic, 10.15pm. For those people who have not before had the good fortune to see the best thing TV has ever given us.

Fantastic - thanks Toon. I've been waiting for AGES for this to start. I've never seen a single minute of The Wire.

I love The Wire. Hopefully you'll enjoy it Langdale. I've even got my missus watching it, which is surpising.

The Wire really is the dogs bollocks. loved every minute of it.

The new series of Spartacus starts tomorrow night. Awesome!!

Just finished second season of Treme now starting on Boardwalk Empire Season 2.

Watched the first few episodes of The Wire and whilst not immediately gripping, I have the feeling it'll start being rather addictive as the story progresses.

Anyway - the main event is April 2nd at 9pm on Sky Atlantic. Series 2 of Game of Thrones. Cannot WAIT.

Seinfeld has started on Sky Atlantic. Lets hope they show all nine seasons.

New series of Whitechapel starts on (whisper it) ITV tomorrow night.
Loved the frst serie involving a ripper copycat, and the second serie invoking the Kray legend.
This third series is longer (6 episodes rather than 3) & will allegedly take on more than 1 historical case.

Did anyone (download) see the advance preview of Touch? It doesn't start until March, but the first episode was excellent.

Back