• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Funny you say that I did download one of the comics and viewed it with a comic book reader which was pretty cool. I'll have to look into getting some more....wonder if you can get it for the Kindle?

You can, but it would work out pretty fucking expensive. Go here and pick up the hardbacks, cheapest place to get them by far.

Decided to give Game of Thrones a watch, fucking terrific opening scene especially when enhanced with certain substances;)

I didn't think the 3rd episode of Life's Too Short was as funny as the previous 2, but the bit with Helluva Bonny-Cunt was quite funny because it clearly made fun of her "right-on-ness".

I didn't think the 3rd episode of Life's Too Short was as funny as the previous 2, but the bit with Helluva Bonny-Cunt was quite funny because it clearly made fun of her "right-on-ness".

Watched episode 2 last night. The Riverdance bit absolutely slayed me.

The only criticism I have is that he's too much like Brent. The wedding speech was so cringeworthy but not quite in keeping with his character.

Still think its hilarious though.

Again, didn't find it too funny. The bit where he asks if he has any meetings, and she says no and then he asks again is very Andy Milman like and they repeat it at least twice every episode!

Quite like the first two episodes of Life is too Short but the third didn't do as much for me. I think an hour was it's limit and now it is starting to get a bit repetitive and forced. Walking Dead is just great - for me, Zombies have always been about films, to make a TV series out of it is really impressive particularly as there isn't a lot of character development that can be done with the walking corpses (although this was attempted in a recent Zombie flick where one of the Zombies had some insight).

American Horror Story has promise.

Workaholics really has me impressed, I'm not sure it's everybody's cup of tea though.

I cant get enough of Phoneshop.

Pointless random story for you Mark.

I met a couple of the producers from Phoneshop when they were looking for a shop to film from earlier this year in Bromley.

They didn't take it though, so I therefore do not like them.

In true geek stylee, I already know about this. Looks like a good set.

It's bought.

Any Pete versus Life fans on here?

Anybody been watching The Walking Dead on FX?

Loved season 1. Season 2 started great but currently seems a bit stuck and not really progressing anywhere. Daryl is becoming one my favourite characters in a show for a long time though. Hope the season picks back up again soon but it breaks for a month or 2 in a couple weeks I think :(.

Does anyone else like The Killing? (The proper Danish version, that is).

Great drama. Sarah Lund is basically a female, Scandanavian Jack Bauer, who wears old fashioned knitted jumpers. But she's still cool.

Really enjoyed the first season of Forbrydelsen, watched the first episode of series 2 this morning. New characters but more of the same intriguing quality drama, excellent.

Not sure why they have imprisoned Jenson Button though.

Question of Sport. Nice easy viewing on a Monday night.

That is until they put Joey fucking Barton on there.

Back