• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Just watching Falling Skies. It's utter, utter shite.

Still - I'll try and stick with it to see if it improves.

If there's one thing this thread has taught me: never listen to Toon. He talks utter poo.

I'm watching Six Feet Under at the minute. A few eps to go in S1. Pretty good so far but I can't watch most of the gay stuff!

How much does the woman that plays Brenda look like Juliette Lewis!!

Don't tell me you don't like Keith the gay policeman! By the end of S5, you'll be wanting to adopt a child with him.

If there's one thing this thread has taught me: never listen to Toon. He talks utter poo.

:emot-fuckoff::bigfinger:

Glitzy trailers and Spielbergs name attached had me thinking it might be good. Trouble is you can't tell that a script is utter turd by watching a trailer...

Next season of Boardwalk Empire starts on Saturday. Looking forward to it and more gratuitous nudity.

Cheers for bumping this - Game of Thrones is being repeated from Sunday on Sky Atlantic.

If you haven't seen it yet, I strongly recommend you do. As a nerd who is hooked on the books, I shall be watching it all over again. :)

Watched the first two BE's as it's been running for a fortnight in the US and it's as great as ever. It's all starting to kick-off!! Some good Chalky White material too.

New series of Blue Bloods starts tonight

The new series of Treme is absolutely brilliant. Even better than series 1 IMO.

Started watching the new season of Treme but stopped for some reason. Must get back on it.

Would one needed to have seen series one? I fancy something new to series link after TErra Nova has left me unfulfilled in every area other than cliches.

Would one needed to have seen series one? I fancy something new to series link after TErra Nova has left me unfulfilled in every area other than cliches.

Dunno if you saw it first time around, but Game of Thrones is being repeated on Sundays on Sky Atlantic. Episode 3 this weekend. Best programme of the year by some distance IMHO.

Game of Thrones Season 2 preview:

Not started Boardwalk Empire Season Two yet. It's eating up space on the Sky+ box.

Not on Sky Atlantic, but is Terra Nova any good? I've been recording that also.

Not started Boardwalk Empire Season Two yet. It's eating up space on the Sky+ box.

Not on Sky Atlantic, but is Terra Nova any good? I've been recording that also.

It's absolutely dreadful! Jurassic Park 90210 but without enough dinosaurs.

We thought we'd stick it out, but the lack of anything other than nice effects meant we had to stop to save our sanity.

Back