• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

It was part of a gallery released during preseason under Ståle. I thought it was pretty funny so I saved it to my computer.

Oi, I hope he doesn't mind. I'll stop using it if he'd prefer.

No he won't have a problem with it. He might ask you for royalties for using it.....
It was just weird seeing it, I was wondering if you'd Googled and found it

It was part of a gallery released during preseason under Ståle. I thought it was pretty funny so I saved it to my computer.

Ha! It's mad seeing that.
It was at a Bray preseason game and there were a few of our stars in that line leaning on the railing watching the game.
More disturbing was that practically every player I took promptly fucked off and left the club!
Fletcher, Henry, Siggy, Jarvis, there's tons of them in that set of pics. All gone. All no good apart from remembering them...

If you want any more of them from that preseason or the better bunch from Bohemians or Shamrock Rovers I've got a good few.

Some great ones of Van laParra and Jackett sitting on the floor chatting and laughing, yes... laughing with a couple of other lads.
MaCarey getting a rub down on a shopping trolley in a car park round the back of the stadium...

I've just discovered a comedy series after finally signing up to Netflix called The League. It's about five guys who were friends in High School who hang out together and are in a Fantasy Football league. It's brilliant! Some really funny stuff, and absolutely no knowledge of US Football is needed really. In fact that seems to gets less involvement as it goes on season by season.

I'm just about to start watching S4 after binge watching it over the last week or so. And with it being on Netflix it's easily accessible. There's 6 seasons in total and roughly 13 episodes per season, at 20 mins a pop, so you can fly through them. There's also some decent totty on there too. Nadine Velazquez being one.

N.B. PTG players - There's lots of stuff you'll recognize and laugh at in here that's happened in our game - Trade-raping, drafts, piss-taking, flounces, etc. Scarily similar sometimes!

Last edited:
I've just discovered a comedy series after finally signing up to Netflix called The League. It's about five guys who were friends in High School who hang out together and are in a Fantasy Football league. It's brilliant! Some really funny stuff, and absolutely no knowledge of US Football is needed really. In fact that seems to gets less involvement as it goes on season by season.

I'm just about to start watching S4 after binge watching it over the last week or so. And with it being on Netflix it's easily accessible. There's 6 seasons in total and roughly 13 episodes per season, at 20 mins a pop, so you can fly through them. There's also some decent totty on there too. Nadine Velazquez being one.

N.B. PTG players - There's lots of stuff you'll recognize and laugh at in here that's happened in our game - Trade-raping, re-drafts, piss-taking, flounces, etc. Scarily similar sometimes!

Great show, must go back and watch it again

Just watched the first three of season four and been laughing my ass off. Definitely check it out guys, there's some proper LOL gross humour.

DDW - Rafi is a superb character! So funny.

Game of Thrones starts again tonight - but I can't watch it as I don't have Sky Atlantic any more! Nooooooooo!

Anyway, it's been said that there will be some characters killed off in this series that aren't killed off in the books. I have two in mind whom I think will be sacrificed:

(Just so you're aware, spoilers sort of affect both TV show and books)

1. Gendry - his character was useful for the Melisandre/Stannis plotline, integrated with Edric Storm who is in the books but not the TV series. I can't see what further use he'll be - he's only got a very minor role in book 4 and doesn't appear at all in book 5.

2. Bronn - hardly features at all in the books anyway, they've made him into an awesome character in the series. I can see them annoying the viewers by killing him - if he doesn't go with Tyrion, he won't be of any use IMO.

No evidence to prove either of those - just my guesses.

Yeah, apparently at least half the series is already available.

Episodes 1-6 have been leaked but only in crappy SD. Not worth it. Plus you'd have ages to wait for ep7 to come around.

Langers - You can get NowTV for around £5 per month and that has GoT on it.

Watched 1-4 already. I couldn't resist.

HBO must be fuming at this leak.

I suppose we have to say it, with people using various platforms to follow the series.

USE THE SPOILER TAG FACILITY!!

Back