• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

The Neighbours 30th anniversary documentary was amazing. A trip down memory lane. A bit disappointed not to see Natalie Imbruglia, Holly Valance or the girl who played Bronwyn
Do you remember Kimberley Davies? I remember meeting her in Wolverhampton when she was in pantomime at the Grand Theatre. She was acting like a right diva.

Don't remember her?
She was Paul Robinson's daughter who lived with him. She helped him run Lassiters for a while.

She's a bit of a Nicole Kidman lookalike.

Last edited:
Anyway, to get away from the Neighbours hornfest, I've been Sky+ing The World at War on BBC2 weekday afternoons. I can categorically state that even at 40+ years old there has never been a finer documentary series shown on TV. Truly brilliant.

I've got the series on DVD. It is superb.

Surely from the archive of Alan Partridge idea's but it does appear to be true...

Homes under the Hammer with.............Dion Dublin.

ap.jpg

Been watching the World War II in Color series that I think was mentioned on here recently. Very entertaining and informative, although some of the battles are glossed over quickly. The description of the first battle at Al Elamain (sp) was laughable; "the British attempted to outflank Rommell... eventually they were forced to retreat." What? Why? How?

I've got the box set, I'd recommend The Great War too, currently being shown on BBC 4 on a Sunday evening.
If you like that sort of stuff, anything by Ken Burns on PBS America is always worth a watch.

I'll keep an eye out, cheers.

Looking forward to the final part of Mad Men 7 starting on Thursday. I think Mad Men beats The Wire as my favourite series of recent years.

Also a big fan of Mad Men. The end of the first half of the season with Bert doing his song and dance routine was fantastic.

An hour of Red Dwarf followed by The Shawshank Redemption - not a bad nights viewing

Well done Bear. You managed to discuss Mad Men without mentioning Alison Brie!
Probably because Community has started again and I've just had my fix of her today with the latest episode (which was brilliant btw).

I'd drag my face and balls through broken glass just for a sniff of her bumhole.

About 5 episodes into series 1 of Breaking Bad. Wonderful entertainment - it's fantastic.

If you're loving S1 then you're in for a right treat. I thought it was the slowest of all the seasons and it took me a while to get round to watching S2.

Probably because Community has started again and I've just had my fix of her today with the latest episode (which was brilliant btw).

I'd drag my face and balls through broken glass just for a sniff of her bumhole.

Anthony Forde disgusted.jpg

Back