• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Wasn't that someone with a head injury rather than dying, everything just came across as singing to her so the whole episode was a musical.

I know which one you mean but this was an earlier one, blonde lady who died at the end and JD sort of imagined a bit of a musical because she'd said that's what she thought it would be like.

Just watched the latest episode of fortitude, WTAF. That last scene was fucking horrible!

Last edited:
I've got Fortitude on series link on the Sky Box but haven't watched any of it yet (haven't had a chance with the new baby!) I've also got S1 of the Blacklist to watch on DVD. Hopefully some good TV there.

I'm away from home at the moment and not back until a week tomorrow so put any Fortitude-related discussion in spolier tags please.

I still think the Python TV show is pretty great... :(

Got two episodes left of Sons of Anarchy season 4 and it really does get better and better. Really enjoying it at the moment.

Fortitude is warming up nicely, might record tonights episode depending on whether Everton v CSK is any good.

Opps, or even Dynamo Kiev.

I wouldn't watch anything Sherlock related for years as I thought Basil Rathbone was it, and no one else should attempt it.
But this is far enough away from the original for me to enjoy.

I've also got a thing for British actors being successful and accepted in the States, Elementary, House etc. etc...

But he has won a Tony Award. Surely that is the definition of US based recognition...

But he has won a Tony Award. Surely that is the definition of US based recognition...

I once took a girlfriend to see Out of Africa because it had won Oscars, I rarely make the same mistake twice.

And may I also note sir, your Corden knowledge is slightly worrying, I have the upmost respect and reverence for your sports knowledge but I find this inexcusable :)

It took a while, but I watched episode 2 of Breaking Bad last night. Fucking genius and the ending had me in stitches!

Anybody watching better call Saul? Up to episode 5 and tbh it's boring the tits off me. Such a slow pace it's unreal.

I've seen people raving about it but not got around to watching any of it yet. My mate has and he says it's fairly average.

I tried Tina Fey's new comedy this week - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It's OK, nowt special. Not a patch on 30 Rock which was great. It has an ace theme tune though.

Anybody watching better call Saul? Up to episode 5 and tbh it's boring the tits off me. Such a slow pace it's unreal.
I've enjoyed it to be honest. Not as good as Breaking Bad though.

Back