• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Well, the bloke who nicked the tusk has got a gammy hand although I'm not quite sure where from though; and he's run out of anti-psychotics so he's odds-on to get a bit fruity soon.

Well, the bloke who nicked the tusk has got a gammy hand although I'm not quite sure where from though

That night in the tent when his daughter woke him up I think he killed or battered something/someone and that's how he knackered his hand.

Yes, there was that enormous puddle of blood/gore outside the morning after which seems to have slipped under the radar, as in why didn't his daughter mention it since she was terrified the night before until he pointed out Bambi?

The Russian guy has more to play, surely - what was on the handcuffs for a start? And what is (was) he looking for that required the 'Max 2.5' print out?

So, at this point in time we can say that we know that half the settlement is fucking each other, there's got a funky mammoth carcass, there's some virus that drives people into a superhuman homicidal rage, Dan the sheriff is on the wrong place at the right time or vice versa and Stanley Tucci is awesome.

Tomorrow night will be interesting for sure, it will certainly keep one's interest until GoT starts again next month. And this is only the first series (or Sky indicates it is at least).

Stanley Tucci is indeed awesome, and to be honest if it wasn't for him I'd have probably jumped ship by now as the story isn't anywhere near good enough to carry what is otherwise a very fucking meh cast.

The one thing that bugged me from the last episode is (spoiler for Del Woppio's sake when he reads this thread next in three months and whinges like a bitch):

Why Tucci's character, who is obviously very observant, astute, immeasurably clever and excellent at his job, is staying in a room previously occupied by a murder victim and takes days/weeks to spot that a strip of the carpet has been changed.

I'll probably be recording tonights episode (Super League) and won't watch it until Sunday so no spoilers lads.

I won't be watching it until next week anyway.

Mornings this week Trev, I don't have Sky Atlantic though so I have to wait a while to get to watch it by other means. :icon_sad:

Any good iPad/Apple apps for streaming tv/box sets?

I wasn't all that far out when I said she'd go la-la was I? Although the whole spewing gelatinous-spore-y fluid was unexpected. And I had a feeling that Pettigrew was 'fed' to the bears as well. There was one preview clip of an extreme facial close-up which suggests that Moreton gets attacked which I hope doesn't indicate his untimely demise.

Good to see Bluestone 42 back for third series. Thought 1st episode was OK - hopefully will gain some momentum

I finished watching all 8 seasons of House. Brilliant show. The last season didn't end particularly great but that sort of show would always be tough to end with any great satisfaction.

Finished house of cards last night. Great series, but

bit of a flat end tbh. Primed for a fourth series, but weird place to leave it.

which one are you watching, ours or yours?

which one are you watching, ours or yours?

Yours! Brilliant characters played superbly tbf. Just that the finale had an air of 'mid season break' about it, but I've heard no plans for season 4 yet.

I've watched the first two, haven't dug into the 3rd yet. been too busy watching Parks and Rec and rewatching all of Friends.

Rewatching friends will take a while!

Since ditching sky I'm favour of the droid player I've been looking for new sitcoms to replace that "I only want something for half an hour, oh friends/big bang is on, that'll do' type feeling, and stumbled across 'community'. Cracking sitcom tbf, really good dynamic between the characters, and considering its 5 years old it's aged really well. Had never even heard of it before!

Back