• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Anyone else still watching Fortitude? Loving it, not a fucking clue where it's going to end up though!

Yeah I watched episodes 4 and 5 yesterday and it's starting to become a little bit clearer. It's a bit weird but I'm enjoying it.

I cannot stop watching british game shows... QI, 8/10 cats does countdown, was it something I said...

also got sucked into two seasons of gadget man

QI is potentially the best show ever. I think it is phenomenal, but I love stuff like that.

Re the chase & other such game/quiz shows, it's too easy to watch them. Pointless is similar. I have to force myself not to watch!

I want them to bring back Sports Mastermind, I reckon I'd have a shot at winning it. And I've got to make use of this information one day.

Whilst on the subject of Quiz shows, Mrs Grouse managed to secure tickets to see filming of A Question of Sport and I went up to Salford Media City to watch it. A Wolves supporter was on one of teams and a Wolves question was in their too (probably for their benefit) and it was an enjoyable enough watch, as much for how it was filmed rather than the quiz itself.

Worst quiz show on telly is without doubt the utterly appalling tipping point. Why make a quiz show out of a seaside arcade vending machine?

My wife watches that, I can't stand it. Compounded by the fact Ben Shepherd is an extremely irritating host.

QI is potentially the best show ever. I think it is phenomenal, but I love stuff like that.

Re the chase & other such game/quiz shows, it's too easy to watch them. Pointless is similar. I have to force myself not to watch!

I quite enjoy Pointless. Richard Osman can be quite funny, but hes a weird looking bleeder...

Pointless is a fine show, always catch it on iPlayer as I'm rarely in when its actually on. The Chase is ok but a little bit samey after a while, if the Beast is in the chair I might sit down and watch it.

Yeah I watched episodes 4 and 5 yesterday and it's starting to become a little bit clearer. It's a bit weird but I'm enjoying it.

At the moment it seems like the kid did it or Eccleston got fucked to death by the reanimated corpse of the mammoth.

yup I've actually had to download all the seasons because i couldn't find it anywhere else. been watching it while I play Football Manager. :D

Final episode of Broadchurch. No spoilers. Good start though, but irritating again already in legal process ways.

Well, Broadchurch was bollocks from start to finish. Terrible script and a Swiss cheese plot, but it somehow managed to stay gripping till the end. The acting was top notch.

Definitely. I didn't really watch the first series but this week's episode was very funny.

Yes! Funniest sitcom the BBC have commissioned for a very long time. First series was just as hilarious if you get a chance to check it out.

Third series of Broadchurch confirmed.

Well it can't get any worse than Season 2...

The Blacklist is back on Friday, cannot wait :)

Back