• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Got the entire 4 series collection of Maid Marian and Her Merry Men. One of the very few programmes from my childhood that hasn't dated in the slightest - it's great!!!!

Got the entire 4 series collection of Maid Marian and Her Merry Men. One of the very few programmes from my childhood that hasn't dated in the slightest - it's great!!!!

Wow that takes me back.

In other TV related news, Tuesday night means The Missing is on. What are peoples thoughts on it?

I used to love Maid Marian. Great stuff.

I watched the first episode of The Detectorists at the weekend. Very funny and a good watch. Written, directed by and starring McKenzie Crook. Toby Jones alongside him. They're currently disappearing off iPlayer but you can see them in HD on DailyMotion. Well worth a watch and that's just based on the first episode. It's got a second series apparently too.

We're just catching up with the first series of The Fall, which is excellent. Another good Beeb drama. Shame they still have to use the old nude dead woman trope to get a bit of tit into a programme though. It's about time TV moved on from that.

Got four episodes of season one of the blacklist, really enjoying it. But disaster! Eps 1-3 of season two have gone! Anybody know anywhere I can watch them?

Looking forward to the Breaking Bad spinoff off "Better Call Saul" airing in February.

Got four episodes of season one of the blacklist, really enjoying it. But disaster! Eps 1-3 of season two have gone! Anybody know anywhere I can watch them?

Finished. Awesome. Need the above desperately if anybody knows anywhere?!

I used a torrent client to download them. Got episode 8 to watch tonight

If you're gonna go illegal better & safer to use nzb

Finished. Awesome. Need the above desperately if anybody knows anywhere?!

All still on TBP. There's an all-in-one set of S1 on there too, save you d/ling them all. (Not that I would myself, of course.)

Just watching this skint program that Channel 4 are showing...
(Imagining a room full of C4 producers guffawing at the stereotypes they like to reinforce)
Anyway think this Lincoln Player might get in trouble for his tweet.
https://twitter.com/KeganE4/status/536990364251717632

Aye up...hes been rumbled and deleted his account...sadly too late and thick to realise people will have taken a snapshot of it.

Just started watching Lillyhammer. Brilliant.

The Men Behaving Badly Christmas Special was on GOLD last night. Bloody love it!

For the last month or so I've finally gotten round to watching a show I'd been meaning to but never found the time for - House M.D.

I'm up to the 2nd half of season 3 and it's rapidly becoming one of my favourite shows. Such a brilliant anti-hero character for a lead in a prime time network show. Rude, arrogant, obnoxious and a wickedly ascerbic and sarcastic sense of humour. And Hugh Laurie is absolutely brilliant as him. He was nominated for an Emmy six times for it and I'm absolutely amazed he didn't win at least once. He's that good in it. Awesome American accent too. The creator of the show didn't even realise he wasn't American when he was cast.

There's a feature length one off new episode of Black Mirror on Channel 4 on 16th December.
This makes me rather moist.

If anybody is a fan of the office I suggest the 'Office Xmas Party' on ITV2 tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday. Brilliant.

Back