• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

What did you think Drummer?

I enjoyed it. Script writers have clearly been reading Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and watching Broadchurch.

I'm currently enjoying Peaky Blinders (I know the accents are awful), Gogglebox, Human Universe and The Blacklist too. There's some really good stuff on at the moment and I haven't got round to Homeland s4 yet. I think it's getting better through the series.

Looking forward to The Fall and enjoyed The Driver with David Morrissey.

Thought it was good. Think I've already figured out who's got stuff to hide, who's in on the abduction etc. it's going to be heavy going, that's for sure

I'm 5 episodes into Homeland s3 and I'm really enjoying it. I thought it would struggle to live up to the first 2 seasons but I like what they have done with it so far.

I liked the storyline in S3 of Homeland but i wasn't a fan of the ending.

Did anyone watch The Missing last night? It's supposed to be good but I find things about missing kids quite hard to watch, having once lost a child (temporarily) at Kew Gardens.

Forgot to take Gotham off series link. Got home last night - saw episode 3 waiting on the Sky box..... Deleted it and the subsequent series link without watching it.

I've deleted all 3 episodes without watching.

Deleted The Leftovers from series link too. I just wasn't enjoying it enough to sit through any more.

Started watching blacklist last night following this thread. Fuck me, I love it! Grabs you right from the very start.

Looking forward to this new mini series The Missing, starting on BBC1 tonight.

What did you think Drummer?

I enjoyed it. Script writers have clearly been reading Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and watching Broadchurch.

I'm currently enjoying Peaky Blinders (I know the accents are awful), Gogglebox, Human Universe and The Blacklist too. There's some really good stuff on at the moment and I haven't got round to Homeland s4 yet. I think it's getting better through the series.

Looking forward to The Fall and enjoyed The Driver with David Morrissey.

Thought it was good. Think I've already figured out who's got stuff to hide, who's in on the abduction etc. it's going to be heavy going, that's for sure

Yes SLA, bit of a discussion going on about it last night

Started watching blacklist last night following this thread. Fuck me, I love it! Grabs you right from the very start.

Blacklist is awesome, my favourite program on TV at the moment - gets very weird later on in the 1st series, but its always a great watch. Only problem is that we are nearly up to date now and will have to watch one a week :(

Blacklist is awesome, my favourite program on TV at the moment - gets very weird later on in the 1st series, but its always a great watch. Only problem is that we are nearly up to date now and will have to watch one a week :(

Do what I did and start all over again, the first episode is a classic of modern television.

Thoroughly enjoying season 2 of Arrow atm, just 4 episodes to watch before starting the new series which is on in a couple of days I think. Loads better than season 1 and has introduced loads of characters both good and bad from the comics. Also looking forward to starting the Flash which was on last night

Thoroughly enjoying season 2 of Arrow atm, just 4 episodes to watch before starting the new series which is on in a couple of days I think. Loads better than season 1 and has introduced loads of characters both good and bad from the comics. Also looking forward to starting the Flash which was on last night

I really like Arrow, the 1st season was rather ropey but towards the end and throughout the 2nd series its got better and better. Watched the 3rd series premiere last week and it was highly enjoyable also despite having to set up the arc for the season.

Finally caught with up the Apprentice............what a major collection of nobheads they got this year!! No wonder he fired so many in the first few weeks.

Also, Storage Hunters on Dave. Now I like the US version for some reason so watched the UK version they have just launched. Same American guy running it but the buyers are all British and all wannabe Del Boys and they have ruined a crappy TV show. One guy just shouts BOOOOOOM after every bid he makes. Awful awful stuff.

Its on now, and the boooom guy needs putting down. Judging from the fact he's the size of Steve Evans hopefully a coronary is in his near future.

Finished Homeland Season 3 last night. I enjoyed it far more than I expected to after hearing it was wasn't as good as the first two seasons. I have no idea where they've gone with Season 4's storyline though, the end of Season 3 seemed like the perfect place to end it...will have to wait for it to hit Netflix to find out!

Now, I need to find a new Box Set on Netflix to watch.

I'm going to do another shout for the Dectectorists which finished last night. Low key but often laugh-out-loud funny. A really top piece of writing/directing/acting by Gareth from the Office.

Just inadvertently turned on the jungle and can't help but thinking Craig Charles is Moe Szyslak from The Simpsons.

2zog5mp.jpg

Attachments

• 2zog5mp.jpg
    2zog5mp.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 16
Back