• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I was a little disappointed actually (spoiler alert), killing Malvo was the wrong thing to do as if there is a second season he was what held the programme together, unless they go down the prequel route. I'm also not sure that postmen can shoot people in cold blood without the merest murmur of wrongdoing, even if they are a hit man.

I agree on your second point, plus I wasn't quite sure why he moved the hunting knife after he had shot him.

I'm actually glad that there was no open ended "to be continued..." finish. It always done for the wrong reason - $$$$... This way, you know they told the story just as they conceived and wrote it, from start to finish. A good story is far more important than endless seasons, spin offs etc.

Plus, if they want to do a second series, then they could write a whole new tale with new villains at the centre of it. However, IMO, it wouldn't sit right as one of the underling themes was that "this kind of thing just didn't happen in Duluth/Bemidji..."

I was a little disappointed actually (spoiler alert), killing Malvo was the wrong thing to do as if there is a second season he was what held the programme together, unless they go down the prequel route. I'm also not sure that postmen can shoot people in cold blood without the merest murmur of wrongdoing, even if they are a hit man.

I agree with Machin,

I think that was the best way out (killing Malvo) as it was the story as it should be told not for the sake of a second series. I might be reading to much into this but I thought the reason Gus could kill him was because he was an ex copper and Malvo was after his wife which could lead a man to do anything, was slightly against character but it wasn't as if the kill shots were execution style. Which to me explained the relief he conveyed once Molly turned up.

Last edited:
Why did he move Malvo's knife after he shot him though???

It's dangling in my brain. There must be a reason....

The actor was supposed to move it before he shot Malvo but forgot....After he shot him he remembered and thought "bugger, better pick it up now, no one will notice"
The episode was put together as he hoped with nobody seeing the boob but then Machin and Johnny started to discuss it and he now thinks "bollocks!"

Can you put spoliers in you know, actual spoilers?! Just started watching it and the first thing I see when logging in is stuff that completely spoils the show.

You shoulda just watched it when it was, like you know, on and stuff.

Is it to late to do this now................... and how do you do the spoiler thing? :whistle:

basically [spoiler ] text here [/spoiler ] but without the spaces inside the [ ]

basically [spoiler ] text here [/spoiler ] but without the spaces inside the [ ]

As I said to Langers though the other week...don't put them right at the start of a post, because Tapatalk previews it regardless before you open the thread if it's the last post. I could see your spoiler just now, or the first few words anyway.

I don't care because I don't watch anything other than news or sport...but y'know.

Tomorrow night, Channel 4, 9pm - Beauty Queen or Bust, Episode 1 - Miss Black Country

Three entrants to the Miss Black Country elimination round are put through a rigorous round of challenges to see if they have what it takes to win the coveted crown. There's interviews, bootcamp and catwalk.

Wolverhampton, Walsall and Dudley used to be powerhouses of industry, but after decades of decline the Black Country region has the country's highest rate of unemployment, particularly among women.

Eighteen-year-old Diamond was kicked out of school for 'being naughty' and now worries about ever finding a job. As the beauty competition progresses, will she have the self-control that it takes to get to the final?

Sammy Jo has been unemployed for the past two years and lives in a hostel with other jobless teenagers. Surviving on the dole is a constant struggle, especially with the added pressure to have perfect hair, makeup and dresses for the pageant.

Nineteen-year-old Natalie has a long list of places that have refused her work - from a job packing frozen chickens, to a role as one of Santa's elves. She's decided to take matters in to her own hands and with the profits of her fledgling mobile hair extension business, is saving to buy the perfect pageant dress.

Sounds ace!

@GrantGustin
Super excited that I get to break this news. @CW_TheFlash will premiere Tuesday, Oct. 7 at 8pm on @TheCWnetwork #TheFlash #CWFallPremeires

@ColtonLHaynes
Super stoked to announce that #Arrow Season 3 will premiere on Wednesday October 8th! Come quiver. #CWFallPremieres

Can't wait, going to be awesome.

Just read that Twin Peaks is having another boxset released.
The only new thing appears to be Fire Walk With Me has an hour & a half of extra stuff!

I'm not buying a blu ray player & boxset for that. Hope like fuckery it gets a dvd release.

Back