• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

The first one was alright. Jodie Kidd is a surprisingly good cook. Russell Grant and Todd Carty are completely shite.

I think it always unearths a few good cooks, it just lacks a bit of the tension. It's just a few C listers having a laugh. The other ones just have a little more bite (pun intended!) The amateur one is people genuinely trying to change their lives, and the Pro one is about people who have made it their profession and want to get to the top.

Eagerly awaiting the final GOT of the season, God knows what storyline they're going to end on.

Murder, tits and backstabbing probably.

You think? I thought the last episode was brilliant.

Sets up the end very nicely. Lots of loose ends to be tied up nd I would think all three of the main characters will meet at some point in the final episode.

Sets up the end very nicely. Lots of loose ends to be tied up nd I would think all three of the main characters will meet at some point in the final episode.

I just hope they don't leave it all open ended ready for a "Season 2", like they did with The Returned. Left a very bitter taste, that did.

You think? I thought the last episode was brilliant.

Really dissapointed with it. I was already annoyed with Malvo's piss weak (yet successful) attempts at evading the worst police force in history but Lester approaching him in the first place was faintly ridiculous and the killings in the lift were off the scale.

That GoT finale was probably the best one of all the 4 series so far, absolutely brilliant television on a completely unrivalled scale.

I just hope they don't leave it all open ended ready for a "Season 2", like they did with The Returned. Left a very bitter taste, that did.

I won't spoil it, I thought Fargo was excellent last night. Had a real feel of the Sopranos about it, humour, brilliant story and a fine ending.

That GoT finale was probably the best one of all the 4 series so far, absolutely brilliant television on a completely unrivalled scale.
Really? I thought it felt like a filler episode not a finale. Only the Tyrion/Tywin scene was really good.

I won't spoil it, I thought Fargo was excellent last night. Had a real feel of the Sopranos about it, humour, brilliant story and a fine ending.

Yeah, I liked the ending. Not particularly clever, but the right way to go. Quite warm, actually.

Really? I thought it felt like a filler episode not a finale. Only the Tyrion/Tywin scene was really good.

I thought it was pretty epic, loads of stuff happened and loads left to look forward to for season 5

I was a little disappointed actually (spoiler alert), killing Malvo was the wrong thing to do as if there is a second season he was what held the programme together, unless they go down the prequel route. I'm also not sure that postmen can shoot people in cold blood without the merest murmur of wrongdoing, even if they are a hit man.

Back