• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

How good was Fargo last night? Pick you up from episode 5 Machin?

How good was Fargo last night?

I watched 4, 5 & 6 last night. 5 was fine for me and played a great part in to the next episode.

From what I can see, they are close to getting commissioned for 2 more seasons.

Apologies there is!! I was reading stuff wrong and also confusing myself.

Note to self: Do not post and try and have a conversation with the wife about another TV show at the same time

been catching up with season 4 of the walking dead. been good so far, a couple more episodes to go

I watched 4, 5 & 6 last night. 5 was fine for me and played a great part in to the next episode.

I think it's different when you're watching one per week though.

Just watched last night's. Wow. A lot happened there didn't it!? Awesome stuff.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I think it's different when you're watching one per week though.

Yep. The reason I try and watch a few episodes together. Chose the right 3 to watch in a row I think.

Yep. The reason I try and watch a few episodes together. Chose the right 3 to watch in a row I think.

Didn't you just. The filming of the biblical stuff and the sheer claustrophobia of the white out was some of the best TV I've seen. Brilliant stuff.

Did anyone else catch Britain's Greatest Pilot: The Extraordinary Story of Captain Winkle Brown last night on BBC2?

One of the best things I've seen on TV for a long while.

finally watched the first two episodes of true detective which i've had for a while. excellent i thought. hope it stays that way.

Yuk. So obvious once he started dancing around though.

Last episode of Happy Valley - as good as the previous ones.

Not many things I have watched recently that I wanted to keep going, but that was.

Back