• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

I've had Jack's name down from the 2nd week he was on.!
Ping is very good but my heart went out to Angela.
What a LOVELY woman.
Really genuinely nice woman unaffected by tv.

That manic bastard Luke is very good too, but don't think he'll win it but he's virtually unemployable!

I couldn't stand Angela once she started blubbing at every opportunity.

Jack or Ping will win it. Luke is a grinning idiot.

Until last night I would have said Ping but I think Jack is going to just sneak it.

Oh and that deconstructed potato omellette in a glass looked absolutely disgusting!

Gorgonzola ice cream may have been one step too far for Jack but everything else he cooked looked incredible.

Cheese Ice Cream! Make some fucking proper food.

The right result. Ping cooks stuff you are itching to try.

Ping's wonton soup was a dish I wanted to dive in and swim around in*

(c) Gregg Wallace

Yeah that looked awesome. Though her dessert wasn't for me personally. Jack's pear tart looked yummy.

Thought last night's GoT was excellent - some fantastic scenes, notably between Jaime and Tyrion and the best bit (IMO) was Oberyn's scene towards the end. How perfectly cast is he?!

Pedro Pascal is Oberyn. I've forgotten the image I had of him from reading the books. They'll have a hell of a job living up to this casting when the rest of the Dornish characters are introduced.

Pedro Pascal is Oberyn. I've forgotten the image I had of him from reading the books. They'll have a hell of a job living up to this casting when the rest of the Dornish characters are introduced.

He looks pretty much what I imagined anyway, though for some reason I thought he'd have a ponytail! Otherwise, he's bang on.

The only character I can think of who just doesn't look quite right to me is Stannis. He should have a beard. You could tell that Renly and Robert were brothers somehow, but Stannis doesn't look right IMO.

Bit disappointed with the most recent Fargo. Seemed a bit filler - like an album track.

Need to kick a bit of life back into it again with the next episode.

Bit disappointed with the most recent Fargo. Seemed a bit filler - like an album track.

Need to kick a bit of life back into it again with the next episode.

I thought that at first but I think it was a continuity episode that sets things up for the next ones rather than just padding. The standard was so high with the first 4 episodes this one fell a little but it still knocks spots off most TV.

Back