• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Am I the only one that finds ' Derek ' funny :icon_lol:

Kitchen Nightmares on now is absolutely hilarious.

The US version? I thought the first ep this season 'the return to Amys baking' or something was.....well,they're just solid people! ;)

Btw House was eminent for 5,maybe 6 seasons...then it lost me,could be that I lost it. :)

Jennifer Morrison,in OUAT she only has one expression on her face...that of someone who constantly eats really sour lemons all the time.
Like you English people like to say,I'm starting to get my goat! :)

Some woman (?) with a beard apparently won the Eurovision Song Contest. ;)

Watched The Trip all in one go last night. Outstanding.

It is great. I'd say it's been even better this season with a developing back story for Rob.

I agree, series 1 was very well done and a good mi of funny/sad without being too blatant about it whereas series 2 so far feels like they are trying way too hard to pull the heart strings.

Enjoyed the first series, both funny and sad, second series tends to be relying too much on a smut shock factor.

Not seen any of the second series, and have not seen all of the first series. But from what I have seen, I've really enjoyed. Especially the blooper/out takes made me :)

Peter Dinklage you fucking legend. Get that man an Emmy.

So good. Incredible acting. I believed every second of that.

It is great. I'd say it's been even better this season with a developing back story for Rob.

Agree completely.
Also, Fargo is fucking owning it at the moment.

Kind of an odd last episode for The Trip though. Didn't feel like an ending and his affair is still up in the air.

Also, Fargo is fucking owning it at the moment.

Watched the first 3 episodes of that yesterday......was really struggling to stay interested during the 1st episode and then suddenly it came to life. Will let the Sky box fill up with a few more episodes before resuming.

Episode 1 was superb for setting the story up. 2&3 then started introducing all the different elements to the story so I guess some of the flow was fragmented.
Episode 4 was brilliant though. Billy Bob is imperious.

Episode 1 was superb for setting the story up. 2&3 then started introducing all the different elements to the story so I guess some of the flow was fragmented.
Episode 4 was brilliant though. Billy Bob is imperious.

The first 30 mins were very slow for me but that was soon forgotten once it kicked off.

Billy Bob is just brilliant

Just watched S01 Ep 1 of House of Cards.

Why the fuck has it taken me this long to discover it? Great TV.

I wonder how you lot find the time to watch all this stuff. Hours and hours and hours of TV, I really do not have space in my life for it. Watch "Mad Men" I'm told, 12 hours? 12 hours? Seriously, I do not have 12 hours. And that's the tip of the iceberg. And I hardly have the busiest life in the world, I work from home for a start.

Where do you find the time? Admittedly I could cut out *some* of the football I watch but still, I doubt that would free up enough.

Back