• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Same episodes mate. The one where jack gets killed by Jason Bourne.

Not really necessary imo. It's not like we're talking about GTA, Skyrim or Football Manager.

Ok. Not having a go, just wondered is all as they never get commented on.

Just watched the first three episodes of The Following. Fuck me, what a show.

The following is completely mindless, full of massive plot holes, terrible acting...and great fun.

We rattled our way thorugh the first 2 seasons of Homeland in 2 weeks. Absolutely loved it. similar to Vis's comment above about The Following, Homeland is another one that has a dubious plot line, plenty of holes but is awesome viewing and totally addictive! Some great acting in it too. Annoyingly, Netflix doesn't have season 2 so we are now onto Breaking Bad - we're up to episode 7 of season 1. Thought it was a slow grower but is getting good now.

The following is completely mindless, full of massive plot holes, terrible acting...and great fun.

Pretty much my thoughts, brilliant start to series 1 but does get a bit ridiculous. A good watch nonetheless

I still think people should be watching The Americans. Just started season 2 recently and it's still great.

Back