• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Agreed !

Jennifer%20Morrison%203.jpg

Id like to take her on a date and kiss her face :icon_wink:

Jennifer Morrison is gorgeous as a blonde. As a brunette she's nowhere near as nice.

Shit yeah sorry. Never even thought about it.

Currently watching 'Fargo'.
Think it's quite different and pretty good.
That guy out of the Office, is playing that part really well.
Brilliantly written too.
And at times, very, very odd.

Yeah, Fargo is superb. Other thing worth watching at the moment is The Trip To Italy with Rob Bryson and Steve Coogan. I think it's better than the first series. Coogan seems to have have softened a bit and Bryson isn't being as pathetic. Makes for good on screen chemistry. The scene in the last episode where Bryson is taking off Parkinson was hilarious.

The Trip has been briliant and the last episode was the best so far. It's very funny when Coogan genuinely can't keep a straight face as Brydon goes on and on with his Parkinson.

Oh, and it's finished now but the last series of Rev was also very good. Much darker than the previous series and as about as far from the Vicar of Dibley as you can get, thank Christ.

Got the first two episodes of 24 ready to watch as soon as the kids are in bed. Can't. Fucking. Wait.

I've watched them. Usual 24 stuff but a bit more condensed. Still great though.

Yvonne <3

Yup. Watched the first one last night. Mindless, 24 by the numbers, but god Ive missed it.

Quite enjoyed the first two episodes of Happy Valley on BBC1. Bit like an English Fargo - ordinary bloke gets involved in stuff he shouldn't. Very good acting, but goes for the village bobby police model which hasn't existed for 20 years - again like Fargo.

Yup. Watched the first one last night. Mindless, 24 by the numbers, but god Ive missed it.

I didn't think it started until tonight? Got the Sky + all ready!

It's already been on in America so you can get it online quite easily.

Back