• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Goggle Box Thread

Wow. That was one of the worst heats I've ever seen on Masterchef tonight.

Beans on toast with sausage and onions FFS!!

He's my girlfriend's best mates lecturer at Leeds Met!

Truly atrocious stuff.

Littlechef would have been embarrassed to have served it. Fucking appalling food. Baby jesus was crying at that plum scotch egg thing...

True Detective has been excellent.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ep2 of GoT S4 - All I can say is YES!!!

Goodness me - they did that splendidly well.

I love Game of Thrones.

Probably not as good as Classic Car Rescue, which returned to Channel 5 this evening :D

GAME OF THRONES SPOILER SHIT BENEATH!!!

I thought Joffrey's death was not as grisly as it should have been given his past misdemeanours.

So now for the big question: WHO OFFED JOFF?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Wombat - I've put spoiler tags in your post just in case someone hasn't seen last night's episode!

Regarding how people reacted to GoT 4.2:

got1.jpg

GoT stuff:

I'm fairly certain it was Olenna, in league with the jester and possibly Oberyn too. She wants Margaery not to suffer Joffrey's cruelty as Sansa has and also be able to rule on her own which would benefit the Tyrell house.

At first I thought it was the pie which did him in, served by the catering staff Olenna paid for, and fed to him by Margaery. But after rewatching the ending last night on Sky and paying close attention to what was going on you could see Olenna fiddling with Sansa's necklace (given to her by the jester) when she touched her hair. She then could have popped some poison which was hidden in that into Joffrey's wine on the way back to her table. The only issue I have with that is that Tyrion poured Joffrey's wine from Cersei/Tywin's bottle on their table. How would Olenna know to poison that one? Unless she dropped it in Joffrey's goblet?

Also, the jester was clearly in on it as he was trying to get Sansa out of there sharpish. And we already know that he and Olenna are both sympathetic to Sansa. Likely recruited by Olenna and he has no love of Joffrey either.

I also think that Oberyn might have supplied the poison as Dorne is well known for it's poisons from venomous snakes (mentioned on Thronecast afterwards), and he hates the Lannisters.

I'd imagine Margaery must have been in on it too, in case she drank the wine by mistake. Plus Olenna probably needed her help/info to plan it all.

AND, when Olenna spoke to Tywin earlier in the day, she said that he'd probably be thanking him again soon....

How close is that Langers?

Back