• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2024/25

That’s shocking.

Folded or gone semi pro for the level they are now at?

Guessing the 3rd tier in France would make it impossible to fund any contracts they currently have in place

Folded or gone semi pro for the level they are now at?

Guessing the 3rd tier in France would make it impossible to fund any contracts they currently have in place
Championnat National is an odd mix of pro and semi-pro.

Châteauroux, Le Mans, Nancy, Sochaux and Valenciennes have all been Ligue Un relatively recently and are at that level now.

Fans not happy with the new Football League TV deal. QPR apparently have 8 Saturday 12.30pm kick offs scheduled before FA Cup Third Round day, just to pick one example.

Man City receive fines totalling £2m for 22 separate charges of late kick offs in the last two years. Every single part of that seems mental to me.

Interesting timing on the announcement, NEOM have just started spending again.

G-Nev has purchased Peter Lim's share of Salford.

Looks like he will now go after a new funder to buy into the club

I bet Denise got a few more million out of the deal. She has been really struggling to make ends meet over the last few years.

Fair play to them but I'm hesitant to give those cunts too much praise. This was them a few weeks ago.

1000031422.jpg

Most of the blokes I knew at the factory before I left were Legia fans. Wouldn't be at all surprised if there were a couple of them on that balcony in Caernarfon.

I noticed they are selling loads of players or letting them go very suddenly. Ilkay has gone back to Turkey as they can't afford him, couple of others shifted already. They really need to get the wage bill down, pronto.

I noticed they are selling loads of players or letting them go very suddenly. Ilkay has gone back to Turkey as they can't afford him, couple of others shifted already. They really need to get the wage bill down, pronto.

Sold their striker to Cov and their full back to Ipswich.

A few years in the mid table doldrums beckons.

Sold their striker to Cov and their full back to Ipswich.

A few years in the mid table doldrums beckons.
I think Fellows, Palmer and the other GK might fetch a few quid too.

Back