• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton recieve apology from Mike Riley. For all the good that'll do... 🤦🏼
Which one was it they apologised to us about after the event admitting the mistake? Doesn’t give us the points did it you wankers

Everton recieve apology from Mike Riley. For all the good that'll do... 🤦🏼
Pathetic decision at the time (proper used to those aren't we?) but Lampard's "They've cost us a point" is a bit presumptuous, they'd have had to have scored the penalty first!

The second is definitely a dive and as you say there’s not loads in the first. Think he’s just trying to be a bit Fergie there

Interesting way of protesting....

FB_IMG_1646214273648.jpg.6730167b5720807e79079d2e547c23de.jpg

thomas tuchel not liking being asked questions on russia/ukraine only a few days after dedicating the world club championship win to ambramovich kinda seems like a double standard to me.
you can't sing his praises one week, then tell the media it is not appropriate for you to comment.

Abramovic not asking the club to repay loans he is owed (about £1.5b) and has instructed his people to set up a charitable foundation to benefit the victims of the war in Ukraine

Interesting that Roman has called it a war, does that imply he's not aligned with Putin?

I guess Roman is selling because he's worried about his assets being frozen or something?

Interesting that Roman has called it a war, does that imply he's not aligned with Putin?

I guess Roman is selling because he's worried about his assets being frozen or something?
He tried to put it into the hands of the Chelsea foundation to bring it out again when things have cleared over, but they refused to take it. Personally I don't think for a second it would have been taken off him, our government don't have the balls

Interesting if he has written of the £1.5bn debt. It was basically unsaleable without that
Abramovic not asking the club to repay loans he is owed (about £1.5b) and has instructed his people to set up a charitable foundation to benefit the victims of the war in Ukraine

He tried to put it into the hands of the Chelsea foundation to bring it out again when things have cleared over, but they refused to take it. Personally I don't think for a second it would have been taken off him, our government don't have the balls
I do wonder why he's selling

Apparently his houses are up for sale as well, think he’s just getting money out ( or trying to) while he can

once again john terry shows he cannot read the atmosphere in the room

Today is the day. My first live professional match, Charlotte's first home match, etc.

I'm a smidge giddy. Although my Moutinho shirt unfortunately did not arrive in time for today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back