• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You going Alan?
I wish, think we're taking a few hundred.

Obviously away days are a different kettle of fish here. DC is a 6 hour trip each way, minimum. And that's basically the closest opponent we'll play (Atlanta is roughly the same travel time). Suppose you could fly but then you're looking at quintupling your cost for going.

I wish, think we're taking a few hundred.

Obviously away days are a different kettle of fish here. DC is a 6 hour trip each way, minimum. And that's basically the closest opponent we'll play (Atlanta is roughly the same travel time). Suppose you could fly but then you're looking at quintupling your cost for going.
Yeah I guess its a problem following American sports teams away

Knowing FIFA/UEFA or whoever it is, Poland will get heavily fined and the Russians will get through by default, can’t be having a common sense breakout can we.

Knowing FIFA/UEFA or whoever it is, Poland will get heavily fined and the Russians will get through by default, can’t be having a common sense breakout can we.
I may have a bet on Russia to win the World Cup if everyone refuses to play them.

Infantile has been brown nosing Putin for a long time esp in 2018.

Need third team in the section (Czechs I think) to refuse and FIFA will be in a corner, either kick them out or they will qualify by default

Powerful seeing Oleksandr Zinchenko in tears before kickoff. Fairplay to Everton for their show of support.

FIFA can get in the fucking sea the spineless twats.

Allowing Russia to compete under any flag is an absolute disgrace. Same corrupt bastards as the IOC.

The nation's should still refuse to play them and tell FIFA to fuck off.

Russia indefinitely banned. Spartak expelled from the Europa league. UEFA has torn up its commercial deal with Gazprom.

Usmanov had had his funds frozen. Makes Everton's new ground look doubtful

Is it correct that if Everton went down their ground wouldn’t meet necessary standards should they then get promoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back