• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2019/20 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put some money on Villa to stay up to cushion the blow -7/2 seems very generous.

Cov City have agreed to build a new ground on Warwick Uni ground - that'll be a right pain to get to. Maybe drink in Earlsdon, and a trek from there.

The Ricoh wasn't great. Both times I went there we had absolutely nothing to do and had to park in a field miles away. Shite.

My ex (about five times removed :D ) went to Warwick Uni. There's nowt round there, we used to go out in Leam.

Cov City have agreed to build a new ground on Warwick Uni ground - that'll be a right pain to get to. Maybe drink in Earlsdon, and a trek from there.

Going to include a light railway to transport fans in apparently.

If Woy gets the tin tack maybe he has a future as a catalogue model.

77541ac9c946a129891acced82cdd635.jpg

He shouldn't be sacked. They sold Wan-Bissaka last summer and gave him nothing at all to spend. The only fee they paid was a pre-agreed one for Ayew (already on loan) and that was peanuts. The rest were frees. He then kept them up weeks before the end of the season. They have the worst strikeforce in the league outwith Villa and he hasn't been able to sign anyone to fix it. It wasn't him that spent £30m+ on Benteke, whatever it was on Wickham etc.

Looks like China will not allow Premier League games to be broadcast from next season due to tensions between US,UK and China

Hopefully they don't get arsey over Chinese investment in the Premier League...

Depending on how contracts are worded that would cost PL sides millions. On the plus side we get chlorinated chicken

@Prof_Chadwick Football clubs with Chinese sponsors & Chinese owners, keep watching as things could in the future take a distinct turn for the worst....

@Prof_Chadwick Football clubs with Chinese sponsors & Chinese owners, keep watching as things could in the future take a distinct turn for the worst....
So theoretically recall the inter company loans and we go into admin in the absolute worse case scenario. Been told to sell and walking away with a profit is much more likely though, absolutely nothing changing being the likeliest of all

He shouldn't be sacked. They sold Wan-Bissaka last summer and gave him nothing at all to spend. The only fee they paid was a pre-agreed one for Ayew (already on loan) and that was peanuts. The rest were frees. He then kept them up weeks before the end of the season. They have the worst strikeforce in the league outwith Villa and he hasn't been able to sign anyone to fix it. It wasn't him that spent £30m+ on Benteke, whatever it was on Wickham etc.

Their football is rubbish though and despite them being safe he's refused to take any risks or try out any younger players despite the experienced ones going on a run of 7 straight defeats, he will also be 73 next season, if I was a Palace fan I don't think I'd be too optimistic about next season or future planning with him in charge.

Their football is rubbish though and despite them being safe he's refused to take any risks or try out any younger players despite the experienced ones going on a run of 7 straight defeats, he will also be 73 next season, if I was a Palace fan I don't think I'd be too optimistic about next season or future planning with him in charge.

I’ll quote Roy’s words after 1-5 win for his side at Molineux. Fans should be careful what they wish for.

The Baggies have been promoted.

Six more points next season ;)

Birmingham City are to retire the number 22 shirt because Bellingham has left... In a statement the club said “The 22 shirt has become synonymous with Jude, his rise to the first team aged just 16 years and 38 days and his qualities... As such the club have decided it would be fitting to retire this number to remember one of our own and inspire others.”

Fucking hell! :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back