• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really appalling by them to even comtemplate bringing this argument out!

Would hope that Wolves would have had more dignity, but when money's involved who knows.

I think that's pretty poor from Cardiff. They can't have the sympathy and then refuse to pay. And what will it do for Sala's grieving family to have this controversy? Surely this could have been handled with dignity?

Their objection doesn't even make any sense. They agreed to pay the fee demanded by Nantes and the transfer was registered with FIFA. End of story.

If they then went and did something dodgy with the signing on fee and the PL objected (and they've now advertised to the world that they negotiate contracts which break the rules), well that's their lookout. It just means he wouldn't be registered to play until they sorted it out to the league's satisfaction. Doesn't impact on the transfer.

Despicable by Cardiff. And to think people were talking about extending the window to help them. This nonsense objection tells you one thing - early indications are their insurers are refusing to pay out.

The Sala saga will get murkier no doubt.

As well as a poor arguement by cardiff, it does also make them appear hypocritical. I thought he was "always a bluebird" and so on? Was it all crocodile tears?

Disgusting is what it is.

Just about the only one who comes out of it not seeming like a total wanker is Sala himself, poor soul.

when serious shit like this happens you just take the hit. Even if there were some " errors" you point them out in private and negotiate a way forward. Public sympathy for "plucky Cardiff" will plummet.

Ken Anderson has told Bolton staff there is a deal in place for the club to be sold.

Also Cardiff are acting like the scumbags they are.

I wouldn't believe Anderson if he told me the sky was blue and the sun was hot.

trying to wind them up...

HMRC must have the shittest lawyers in christendom from previous evidence.

Pique played for Catalonia on Monday. That's not the interesting bit though. I want to know what's going on with the Venezuela player here.

ebP12QP.jpg

Edit: This is him it seems:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeferson_Soteldo

5'2''!

4000.jpg

He looks like someone's pulled his bung out and he's deflating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back