• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea sounds great.

Then you have to mic up Mike Dean!

The defence rests.
The Forest STH I know was slagging off Mike Dean last night to me. He reffed their game against Villa last week and disallowed a perfectly good goal for a push apparently.

The Forest STH I know was slagging off Mike Dean last night to me. He reffed their game against Villa last week and disallowed a perfectly good goal for a push apparently.

It was a foul. Forest were comprehensively out played. Tell him he’s talking shit

Something to look forward to as Nuno takes us forward...

£102 a ticket for United in the Nou Camp.

He's right, it Was a perfectly good goal.

Blues points deduction is going to be 9 points applicable this season. Puts them 5 points off relegation

Blues points deduction is going to be 9 points applicable this season. Puts them 5 points off relegation

Shame it wasn't 12 or 15... Them and Bolton relegated in the same season?? Oh the joy :devilsmile:

So Villa need to go up this season or they'll be facing something similar next season.

I just know it's going to be Albion v Villa at Wembley. That'd be worth a watch....!

Our friend Mr Chiles on FiveLive trying to make a point that Wolves should have been hit with a points penalty due to the losses of last season.

Richard Wilford doesn't correct him and says that Wolves are now a Premier League problem.

Chiles: So they could have a points fine should they come down again?

Wilford: Not sure.

Not shocked. Seems these days being a journalist or presenter is no longer about researching things before commenting and just spout any old shit. Chiles has a history of not having a clue, like when England put 2 keepers from the U21 squad into the 1st team due to late injuries and it was easier than trying to get one to travel on short notice and Chiles comments on the 2 was "I know nothing about these players" despite having all day to look up who they were etc. The guy is a fucking moron.

Our friend Mr Chiles on FiveLive trying to make a point that Wolves should have been hit with a points penalty due to the losses of last season.

Richard Wilford doesn't correct him and says that Wolves are now a Premier League problem.

What an absolute belmer

Disappointed in Wilford, should know the details behind our situation

Former Newcastle striker and coach Peter Beardsley has been charged by the FA with three counts of using racist language towards under-23 players.

Pleased you've reminded me why I hate Adrian Chiles more than pretty much anyone in the media. And yes, that includes Piers Morgan.

Toby jug full of warm piss.

It just reflects on him badly, as did pretty much all of WM's output last season. Which they like to pretend didn't happen now.

Whilst I abhor blues, it'll be interesting to see how this pans out. Monk has done a pretty decent job there imo. They've struggled with results recently, and in theory should be safe from a relegation threat, but they're in a bit of a rut.

Monks no world beater, but organised Leeds well, and was a bit hard done to at Boro. He's done well at blues, so could well be reviewing if he wants to stay there.

Monk has done a great job at Blues. Rebuilt some of his rep after the sackings at Leeds and Boro.

I was amazed he went there in the first place but fair play to him. However, if he could now manage them to an awful final 9 games that would be grand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back