• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each to his own, but I think that's a bit pathetic

I would find it odd if Wolves fans genuinly wanted a club to go bust since ours was seconds away from doing that and we had fans from other teams trying to help us stay alive.

I would find it odd if Wolves fans genuinly wanted a club to go bust since ours was seconds away from doing that and we had fans from other teams trying to help us stay alive.
Twice.

Seems Man City are going to be hit with a transfer ban similar to the one Chelsea have got

Seems Man City are going to be hit with a transfer ban similar to the one Chelsea have got

They should amend that rule so they can only buy players from bolton - two problems solved

/Sarcasm

So we are edging towards a 48 team World Cup in Qatar. Although if it happens it will be Qatar + another country to help out (possibly Kuwait or Oman)

North Ferriby United to be wound up due to unpaid debts and have been expelled from the Northern Premier League

What a shame. Got to go there a few times. Odd little ground and one only a local could love.

Hope they come back.

So we are edging towards a 48 team World Cup in Qatar. Although if it happens it will be Qatar + another country to help out (possibly Kuwait or Oman)

Good, maybe now the US can qualify.

I don't think we'll actually miss the next round of qualification, but the joke amused me

Spurs will play at their rebuilt stadium v Palace on the 3rd April

This is weird:
80fb8580b05a9232093a462f7e6ee96c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back