• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never forget the journey home after that cheating cunt did what he did and the wankers in the crowd glorying in it.

In fact I'm not conflicted, fuck em.

If they hadn't wheeled out McGinlay at every opportunity I'd have some sympathy.

Hope they go extinct

The players and staff should be paid, and the fucking wanker Anderson should be hounded out. There is no "takeover" - its a fucking mirage allowing him to act like the fucking cunt he is.

Get the players and staff paid, and then liquidate the shit-heap of a club.

The players and staff should be paid, and the fucking wanker Anderson should be hounded out. There is no "takeover" - its a fucking mirage allowing him to act like the fucking cunt he is.

Statement from Bolton basically confirms takeover taks but no one will be paid until that goes through

James Corden

mrw-you-feel-like-you-really-gotta-poo-but-there-is-no-poo-170240.gif

Guy wanting to buy Bolton has pulled out leaving the club on the brink. Unless Anderson finds some spare ££ the HMRC could end them next week*. He can no longer buy time by telling the court he is close to selling.

*As long as they are now employing a legal team with a brain.

Anderson has the spare cash but doesnt want to invest it anymore and luckily for them there next 2 games are both away. So no risk of a postponement.

Coventry are also still in the shit with needing a home stadium for next season. Sisu were at a meeting in Westminster about coming to an “agreement” for next season

Wouldn't want any long term club to face this - though Bolton come close.

We have nearly been there

Anderson has the spare cash but doesnt want to invest it anymore and luckily for them there next 2 games are both away. So no risk of a postponement.

Coventry are also still in the shit with needing a home stadium for next season. Sisu were at a meeting in Westminster about coming to an “agreement” for next season

If HMRC wind them up there pretty much certainly will be a postponement. Anderson needs to actually pay some fucking bills, the fucking cunt.

Not wishing to be controversial and I was at Burnden in '95 (not '86 though [emoji6]) and don't like Bolton. It's also the only place apart from Blues I've personally been properly caught up in hooliganism, but I'm really uncomfortable about people gloating that they may go bump. As with any club, the majority of fans will be decent people. The YouTube girl being an example.

No one really wants to see a club go bump. Struggle in the league and have laughable results, yes. Go under - no

No one really wants to see a club go bump. Struggle in the league and have laughable results, yes. Go under - no
Mmm
I will never forget the journey home after that cheating cunt did what he did and the wankers in the crowd glorying in it.

In fact I'm not conflicted, fuck em.
If they hadn't wheeled out McGinlay at every opportunity I'd have some sympathy.

Hope they go extinct

Basically what you’ve said but it’s looking very bleak for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back