• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Football News Thread 2018/19 - everything not Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good draws for Chelsea and Arsenal in the Europa League.

Chelsea v Dynamo Kyiv
Arsenal v Rennes

The BBC don't agree.. 'Arsenal and Chelsea face tricky Europa League ties'

Transfer ban for Chelsea.

mqdefault.jpg

chances of it being overturned?

They'll appeal, it'll take forever, they'll still be able to buy players in the summer.

They'll appeal, it'll take forever, they'll still be able to buy players in the summer.

They will need to as well as not sure that Hazard will be there that much longer - if it ultimately gets upheld then longer term they are seriously hampered

It *should* be an opportunity for them to actually play their talented academy players. If only.

Mount, Hudson-Odoi, James, Ampadu are all players who deserve their chance. And there are more.

It *should* be an opportunity for them to actually play their talented academy players. If only.

Mount, Hudson-Odoi, James, Ampadu are all players who deserve their chance. And there are more.

I guess it depends who the manager is. If it's Lampard (as is mooted) it could well happen. The 4 you mention are already very good and probably good squad players who could play against premier league opposition without any worries.

Chelsea don't need to sell anybody for a season and they have Pulisic coming in to replace Hazard/ Willian. Their trouble is going to be at striker where Higuain is on loan and Giroud and Batshuayi aren't good enough for a Champions League tilt.

They could quite easily cope without Kovacic from what I've seen.

Looks like Notts County are going into administration and with it almost certain relegation.

Cardiff have missed the deadline that they agreed with Nantes regarding the first installment of the Sala transfer fee. Fifa now investigating the matter but is has been reported that that International Transfer Certificate was lodged with the Welsh FA and he was confirmed as a Cardiff player.

Forest have green lighted expanding the city ground.

They'll be replacing the stand to the left from the away end and increasing the capacity to 38000.

That would be the stand oposite the camera. That stand was built before we had the steve bull.

I read that yesterday. The "natural silhouette" sounds bollocks. Players will still keep their arms out of the way.

It’s still interpretation. When you throw yourself in to block a cross your arms are never “naturally” by up your side. Is this going to be a penalty as it’s outside the silhouette whilst still being natural position?

Yes, I think it's just for when a player is standing to block a cross.

Big day for Coventry and Bolton. Bolton still havent paid any staff for last month and the training ground still is locked up with no electric in the place. Game on saturday with milwall is in doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back